Moved to NY

so_rococo

Okay so I was reading some mikanews (the best kind of news) and came across this paragaph :thumb_yello:

.........................................................................................................

Welcomed relaxing

Alone or accompanied, Mika seems delighted to ride his scooter of the sea. The young lebanese-american singer must have certainly enjoyed these relaxing moments, far from the stress of New York, where he just recently

moved.

.........................................................................................................

So has mika moved to NY ? :woot_jump: or are they refering to his previous concert and upcoming tour :blink:

Tell me what you think:biggrin2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah..can't you just imagine walking down the street there and having mika walking RIGHT toward you..or next to you? looking all debonaire and stuff on the way to some important place. oh, it'd be so amazing..

yeah it wold be really easy to miss hom cause youd be surrounded by people all day, i think it owuld be amazing if he moved ot ny haha he could come get ahous ein my town if he wants i live in a nice town, not far fomr the city, we could go spend out summers out in montauk together...

haha its ok to dream, one day i was walking down my blcok with a buncha freinds and i had my mika dhirt on and i was like omg guys imagine if he was lost and he was driving down the block and he stopped cause he saw my shirt and asked for help...haha thats pretty bad...

Another reason I don't think he's moved, is that at the HMV gig, he said that although he enjoyed playing in all the different countries he's been to, it was great to be home. To which we all cheered.

i had never really thought about this. but today in my math class, it was reading day so everyone was reading but i didnt feel like reading. so i was zoning out. and i had this daydream that mika came to my school and he walked into my class and was like "heyy!! katey!! lets get this party started" and then he kicked all the stuff off of the teachers desk and started singing. and then we danced and danced and sang.... if only it was reall!

hahaha that reminds me of myself when i was walking down my street the other day! a really nice car drove by and i was like "ooh maybe it's mika and he'll stop and say hi because he recognizes me" hhahaha

that reminds me. the other day i was driving with my mom to my cousin's bday party, and she's like "omg katey look! in that green car! its mika!" and i was like "NO WAY!" and so we sped up, ran a red light, almost got in a car accident so i could see their face. turns out it was just a really tall girl with really short curly hair with sunglasses on.. but from the back she looked just like mika. it made me laugh.

haha one time i wa sin town with my freinds and we saw a car andthe driver looke dexactly like martin! and of course i was with that pink cok lol so we wer elike OMG , but it was just a very similar look alike

that reminds me. the other day i was driving with my mom to my cousin's bday party, and she's like "omg katey look! in that green car! its mika!" and i was like "NO WAY!" and so we sped up, ran a red light, almost got in a car accident so i could see their face. turns out it was just a really tall girl with really short curly hair with sunglasses on.. but from the back she looked just like mika. it made me laugh.

haha, oh no! but yeah, my heart races whenever i see anyone who looks at all like mika from behind..even though it's highly improbable that he'd be at my school or walking around the mall here. :bleh:

I'm sure he's getting alot of money so I don't see why he wouldn't have a second house or an apartment to be able to live in when he comes to here. I'm guessing it's better than living in a hotel