Johnny Depp Thread

bee

ok!! but, if you change your mind, just tell me!

Ok, you will be my first choice!! Again, thanks!

how old are some of you in here hes old enough to be your dad you know haha =)

thats what i always tell my friend whjo is hopelessly in love with JD and shes only 15 :dramaticly rolls eyes:

Im 21, almost 22. I know that he could be my dad cause my dad its only one year older!

Yeah the smiley's are great. Where are the Johnny Depp Get In My Pants smileys?! :naughty:

And as for the age thing. I am 16 and Johnny is older than my dad. I could careless. He doesn't look a day over 25. So whatever, he is still super hot. :wink2:

Yeah the smiley's are great. Where are the Johnny Depp Get In My Pants smileys?! :naughty:

And as for the age thing. I am 16 and Johnny is older than my dad. I could careless. He doesn't look a day over 25. So whatever, he is still super hot. :wink2:

my Dad is younger than him by a few yers, and Johnny still looks wayyyyyyy better... I'll draw a picture to prove my point:

delete.jpg

JD-1.jpg

do the math...:)

my Dad is younger than him by a few yers, and Johnny still looks wayyyyyyy better... I'll draw a picture to prove my point:

delete.jpg

JD-1.jpg

do the math...:)

OMG! From your picture I can kinda gather that your dad has long hair. Does he?!? Cause my dad does! Lmfao. :roftl:

Johnny Frickin' Depp is right. Man, all those pictures of him just scream 'getinmypants!' Woooooooooow. I think I'm gonna watch Sweeney Todd and squee over his sexiness. :mf_lustslow:

OMG! From your picture I can kinda gather that your dad has long hair. Does he?!? Cause my dad does! Lmfao. :roftl:

Johnny Frickin' Depp is right. Man, all those pictures of him just scream 'getinmypants!' Woooooooooow. I think I'm gonna watch Sweeney Todd and squee over his sexiness. :mf_lustslow:

Hah!! yeah, he's growing it out, haha!!

:lmfao: hah!! but my Dad drives me up the wall!! he will do anything to annoy me!! :hair:

SAME HERE! He bashes Johnny Depp and says he is the worst actor ever. My dad had enough nerve to say that he could have played Captain Jack 100 times better than Johnny. Pftt, yeah okay. MY BUTT!

SAME HERE! He bashes Johnny Depp and says he is the worst actor ever. My dad had enough nerve to say that he could have played Captain Jack 100 times better than Johnny. Pftt, yeah okay. MY BUTT!

HAH!! my dad says I sit at the computer all day and makeout with Johnny Depp, and I'm like WTF??? I told him I would never dream of doing that(I lied) because he is older than him! and he said he wasn't, and I said, well, he's 45...2 years older, and he just said oh...lol