Johnny Depp Thread

bee

goodnight!!:wink2:

awww.. i saw it for a second.. loved it!:mf_lustslow:

Thanks! I had it on there for a LONG time (being a week or so), but it really doesn't count because I haven't posted in that time. I've been REALLY busy with work, the family reunion, and trying to be healthy(:puking:).

Thanks! I had it on there for a LONG time (being a week or so), but it really doesn't count because I haven't posted in that time. I've been REALLY busy with work, the family reunion, and trying to be healthy(:puking:).

and how it goes?:naughty:

I've never seen The Brave. What was that one about? The only one I'm not keen on is Once Upon A Time In Mexico.

The film concerns a Native American man named Raphael who lives with his wife and two children in a remote community that has situated themselves by a rubbish dump in order to find whatever they can to sell to make a living. Raphael, seeing the hopelessness of the situation and his inability to provide for his family, agrees to star in a snuff film for a large sum of money that he hopes will give his family a chance for a better life.

Having been given the money in advance, Raphael is given a week to live and then return to be tortured and killed in front of the camera. The film follows Raphael's transformation with his relationship with his wife and children over the course of his final week of life and his own personal anguish with his fate.

The Brave (1997) is a film adapted from the Gregory McDonald novel of the same title directed by and starring Johnny Depp.

When i was younger i watched his "10 thing i hate about you" :wub2:

have you seen it?

Love that film!!! Its very funny!!

Are you both going to go see The Dark Knight?

Of course!!! Im a huge fan of Batman, Christian Bale and Gary Oldman!!!

Omg!!! You killed me!!!

You have some info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman

And some pics here: http://images.google.es/images?source=ig&hl=es&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ESES284&q=gary%20oldman&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Btw, he was on Harry Potter, he plays Sirius Black!!

awww Harry Potter!:naughty: Used to be a big fan:wub2:

Omg!!! You killed me!!!

You have some info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Oldman

And some pics here: http://images.google.es/images?source=ig&hl=es&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ESES284&q=gary%20oldman&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Btw, he was on Harry Potter, he plays Sirius Black!!

I feel dumb! I have a tshirt that I wear all the time with him on it :doh: It's a picture of him as Sirius Black.

I am a big fan! I don't know why it's taking forever to get those dang movies ready! :sad:

By the way, do either of you know where to find new pictures of Mika?!

I feel dumb! I have a tshirt that I wear all the time with him on it :doh: It's a picture of him as Sirius Black.

I am a big fan! I don't know why it's taking forever to get those dang movies ready! :sad:

I still like them but yeah.. that long movie filming thing...:thumbdown:

I still have all about HP in my house:roftl: And i even have a 3 letters from Daniel! :fisch:

i think they are on mikasounds.. :blink:

Im a big fun actually!! I dont mind if they have looooong movie filming, I like lots of films so I never get bored!

Omg!!! And you didnt recognise him??? Btw, dont worry, sometime I feel dumb too cause I think I dont know something I really do!!

Yes it all depends on mood doesn't it? :naughty:

Their good choices too. Its hard to pin down a few certain favourites. That just shows how good he is :punk:

OK here's a reverse question. Is there any films you do NOT like of his?

I'd have to say, before night falls because Johnny is hardly in it and it is hard to understand :(

I meant Heath Ledger! He started to act in the movie called "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" But he die too young :tears: so Johnn will take his place!

I heard that too :(

Im a big fun actually!! I dont mind if they have looooong movie filming, I like lots of films so I never get bored!

Omg!!! And you didnt recognise him??? Btw, dont worry, sometime I feel dumb too cause I think I dont know something I really do!!

are you kidding me?:roftl: I have seen Prisoner of Azkaban about 30 times.. :naughty:

are you kidding me?:roftl: I have seen Prisoner of Azkaban about 30 times.. :naughty:

Only 30??? I saw it like 50 times!!! Its my fave book and Gary Oldman is :drool:

I love Heath too! And miss him a lot :tears:

Only 30??? I saw it like 50 times!!! Its my fave book and Gary Oldman is :drool:

I love Heath too! And miss him a lot :tears:

I think 30 is pretty many times.. :naughty: My fave book is HP and the goblet of fire..

I wasn't a huge fan, but I really liked him, he was great in 10 things I hate about you.

yeah.. :wub2:

his eyes!!!! they are like a little boy's!! I love them! the first one reminds me of Freddy Mercury..lol

I just love how he is grabbing himself. Lmfao. I have such a diry mind. :naughty:

And you are right! The last one reminds me of a little boy on Christmas morning. That makes me love him ever more now. :wub2:

I just love how he is grabbing himself. Lmfao. I have such a diry mind. :naughty:

And you are right! The last one reminds me of a little boy on Christmas morning. That makes me love him ever more now. :wub2:

OMG!! HE IS GRABBING HIMSELF!!! LOL! I DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE!! hahahaahaahaha hah.

OMG!! HE IS GRABBING HIMSELF!!! LOL! I DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE!! hahahaahaahaha hah.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! How could you not notice that?!?! My eyes go right to that when I look at the picture. :roftl:

I wish there were more pictures like that. The person who took that has a lot of skill. They are one of my heros. Lmfao.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! How could you not notice that?!?! My eyes go right to that when I look at the picture. :roftl:

I wish there were more pictures like that. The person who took that has a lot of skill. They are one of my heros. Lmfao.

hah oh geezz you are too funny!