Johnny Depp Thread

bee

Got some Johnny news! :D

'The money goes to Heath's daughter

August 15, 2008

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law have donated their earnings from new movie The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus to Heath Ledger's daughter Matilda.

The actors - who replaced Heath following his death from an accidental prescription drugs overdose in January - wanted to give their money to Heath's two-year-old child with actress Michelle Williams to ensure she has a secure future.

The movie's director Terry Gilliam said: "The three actors were totally heroic coming in. This doesn't happen very often - where there's a tragedy like this, and very famous, very successful actors suddenly say, 'OK, we'll do whatever it takes to help.'

"They came, they did the work, they allowed the movie to be finished, they didn't take money - the money goes to Heath's daughter. That's extraordinary!

"I am so glad these guys are so humble. That's why they make a great addition to the film. It will be bittersweet seeing this movie knowing he was filming it only days before he died. This picture still hurts to see because as we all know he did die a couple of days after this picture was taken. My thoughts will always be with Heath."

Johnny, Colin and Jude will all play Heath's character Tony as he is transported into three separate dimensions, which he accesses via a paranormal mirror belonging to a travelling theatre troupe.

That is the exact reason I love him so much. Kudos to all of them, they are such wonderful people. Makes my heart melt.

Oooh, I like the siggies you people have here. :roftl:

Christian Bale has never been my favorite 'cause I don't think I have seen him anywhere before The Dark Knight - which I went to see twice! Well, he was great in it, but I'm still not tempted to see Batman Beginning... I went to see The Dark Knight mostly because of Heath's Joker.

Johnny Depp has been my favorite actor ever since the moment I laid my eyes on him. I think it was Gilbert Grape sometime in the 90's... Or Don Juan DeMarco... Or Edward Scissorhands which is still my favorite. :wub2: He's got so many great movies!

You never guess what I just bought yesterday... A Barbie doll that looks like Johnny Depp! :naughty: Some of you may know that I collect these dolls. There isn't a Mika doll yet, so I'm making one at the moment! Can't wait to get it finished. I may give it to Mika someday! It will get braces and all...

Here are a few pictures of the doll set I bought. I found these by Google...

http://www.manbehindthedoll.com/tangogs.htm

I paid 180 dollars. Plus 40 for postage. :shocked: It will sooo be worth it! :glasses3:

OMG, they are already in a movie together! Public Enemeies out in 2009!

Omg i looove your signature!!! :mf_lustslow:

I'd just like to say that I love your siggy! The Joker = The Sex. :naughty:

August 15, 2008

Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law have donated their earnings from new movie The Imaginarium Of Dr Parnassus to Heath Ledger's daughter Matilda.

The actors - who replaced Heath following his death from an accidental prescription drugs overdose in January - wanted to give their money to Heath's two-year-old child with actress Michelle Williams to ensure she has a secure future.

The movie's director Terry Gilliam said: "The three actors were totally heroic coming in. This doesn't happen very often - where there's a tragedy like this, and very famous, very successful actors suddenly say, 'OK, we'll do whatever it takes to help.'

"They came, they did the work, they allowed the movie to be finished, they didn't take money - the money goes to Heath's daughter. That's extraordinary!

"I am so glad these guys are so humble. That's why they make a great addition to the film. It will be bittersweet seeing this movie knowing he was filming it only days before he died. This picture still hurts to see because as we all know he did die a couple of days after this picture was taken. My thoughts will always be with Heath."

Johnny, Colin and Jude will all play Heath's character Tony as he is transported into three separate dimensions, which he accesses via a paranormal mirror belonging to a travelling theatre troupe.

That is the exact reason I love him so much. Kudos to all of them, they are such wonderful people. Makes my heart melt.

And your signature i saved in my computer:wub2::roftl:

OMG, JUST SAW A NEW PIC OF CHRISTIAN AND JOHNNY ON THE SET OF PUBLIC ENEMIES...WOOOOW!

Trailer is coming out by Christmas!

Wanna see it!! Post it, please!

August 15, 2008

Awww, how lovely:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
i almost went!! but my mom wouldnt let me drive that far south by myslef:naughty:

The sucky part about all of it is that I didn't even play in the game cause I hurt myself. Grrr, I so wish I could have went. That would have been amazing. The next time he does it I am so going.

Wow, he looked amazing!!!! And hot!!!! Sorry girls, hope you can go next time. At least you're not alone, I couldnt go too............

Oh, CartoonKellyGreen love you siggy!!! Well, I love Christian Bale and love Swing Kids a lot so.................:wub2:

Wow, he looked amazing!!!! And hot!!!! Sorry girls, hope you can go next time. At least you're not alone, I couldnt go too............

Oh, CartoonKellyGreen love you siggy!!! Well, I love Christian Bale and love Swing Kids a lot so.................:wub2:

Christian sure brings the LULZs thats for sure, some of the movies he's made are hilarious for all the wrong reasons...I'm thinking about starting a Christian Bale Thread...what do you think?

I mean, LOOK AT THAT BADASS!

78.jpg

Public Enemies

publicenemies4.jpg

johnny_depp.jpg

2469605582_0fc311bd54.jpg

Christian sure brings the LULZs thats for sure, some of the movies he's made are hilarious for all the wrong reasons...I'm thinking about starting a Christian Bale Thread...what do you think?

I mean, LOOK AT THAT BADASS!

78.jpg

Public Enemies

publicenemies4.jpg

johnny_depp.jpg

2469605582_0fc311bd54.jpg

I saw that you had made the thread! Thank you cause I was gonna make it on Tuesday, cause I wont be here tomorrow.

:drool:

hey there!

for all of you who have seen Sweeney Todd, and im presuming thats most of you, which song did you think Johnny sounded best in?

i think it was Pretty Women.

you know, the scene where hes first gonna try to kill the judge.

the song itself wasn the best, but his voice getsto me every time in that song.