Johnny Depp Thread

bee

YAY! Johnny Depp won a Teen Choice Award for Best Villain in his movie Sweeney Todd. BOO-YAH!

But I completely missed the awards because one Miley Cyrus was hosting it *gag* and two I actually forgot. Lol. If anybody finds the video clip of him winning, could you share? Please and thank you!

YAY! Johnny Depp won a Teen Choice Award for Best Villain in his movie Sweeney Todd. BOO-YAH!

But I completely missed the awards because one Miley Cyrus was hosting it *gag* and two I actually forgot. Lol. If anybody finds the video clip of him winning, could you share? Please and thank you!

He didn't except it, I missed the begining, but my friens said he was there but he didn't go on stage :(

I have no idea, all they said was Johnny depp, in sweeney todd, then a few more people :(

That's butt. Johnny Depp should have walked up on stage in nothing but a Speedo and accepted the award!! Now that would have been hot. :mf_lustslow::naughty:

oh my!! hahhaha

Ahahah, c'mon, you know you would have, too.

And my friend just told me today that they are considering Johnny for the next Batman movie. I have no idea what part he would play but if it's true then the movie just got a whole lot hotter!

And my friend just told me today that they are considering Johnny for the next Batman movie. I have no idea what part he would play but if it's true then the movie just got a whole lot hotter!

I read that some days ago on internet. I think that he would play Enigma (is that his name on english??). If that's true, it would just be........................... have no words for that!!!

Oh yes!! I heard that yesterday! I think it's for the part of the riddler!:mf_lustslow:

I watched Before Night Falls today. FINALLY.

Took me ages to find it. Anyway, all I can say is what an amazing movie.

Johnny only has a teeny tiny part in it but I felt like posting about this film somewhere so why not here?

Amazing film. :wub2:

I watched Before Night Falls today. FINALLY.

Took me ages to find it. Anyway, all I can say is what an amazing movie.

Johnny only has a teeny tiny part in it but I felt like posting about this film somewhere so why not here?

Amazing film. :wub2:

what? Johnny is in it? since when? I haven't seen it yet but I want too

Wow! I really hope that's true! He could play any part in my opinion. :glasses3:

well yeah, lol, but I mean who does he play? did you know there is a girl on here that made her account i_hate_mika? and she really doesn't like him?

He plays a gay inmate called Bon Bon who likes to dress up as a woman and smuggles things in and out of prison in his bum and he has another role as a leuitenant.

Both small parts.

I don't get why people who don't like an artist sign up for their fan club.

He plays a gay inmate called Bon Bon who likes to dress up as a woman and smuggles things in and out of prison in his bum and he has another role as a leuitenant.

Both small parts.

I don't get why people who don't like an artist sign up for their fan club.

oh!! Before night falls! I'm sorry, I new that, I missread it, I watched some of it, but I got confused so I need to rewatch it :)

OMG! Johnny Depp in Batman would just make me get all happy and excited. YAYAYAYAYYAY! I totally hope that it's true.

MY TWO FAVORITE ACTORS ON SCREEN TOGETHER!

CHRISTIAN AND JOHNNY!

Two acting geniuses...

One's ADORED BY WOMEN, A REAL ACTORS ACTOR:

johnny_depp300.jpg

The other one BRINGS THE "LOL'S"

americanpsycho460.jpg

MY TWO FAVORITE ACTORS ON SCREEN TOGETHER!

CHRISTIAN AND JOHNNY!

Two acting geniuses...

One's ADORED BY WOMEN, A REAL ACTORS ACTOR:

johnny_depp300.jpg

The other one BRINGS THE "LOL'S"

americanpsycho460.jpg

I hope that true cause they are my two fave actors since.........................ever!!! Oh, and they are the only men on earth who look sexy with lots of blood on his face!!