Merch Design... i did... what u guys think?

Sivan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Sivan!!! Terrific job! Must be nice to just whip up a couple of designs, then have them approved for production the very next day! Epitome of raw talent! :thumb_yello:

Now you need to design something with "Why Not?" which seems to really personify the Mika Mystique or "Mikaness", if there is such a term in our Mika dictionary. Mika knows no boundaries; he has demonstrated that as a bullied kid in the past and continues to prove this as a rising star playing his music in his own way and on his own terms.

So there you go - you have your work cut out for you - if you choose to accept this assignment! You go girl! :biggrin2:

Congratulations Sivan!!! Terrific job! Must be nice to just whip up a couple of designs, then have them approved for production the very next day! Epitome of raw talent! :thumb_yello:

Now you need to design something with "Why Not?" which seems to really personify the Mika Mystique or "Mikaness", if there is such a term in our Mika dictionary. Mika knows no boundaries; he has demonstrated that as a bullied kid in the past and continues to prove this as a rising star playing his music in his own way and on his own terms.

So there you go - you have your work cut out for you - if you choose to accept this assignment! You go girl! :biggrin2:

ill do it!

YAY SIVAN!!! :punk:

You make it - I'll buy it. You have your very 1st order right here. Cannot wait!

What makes me sooooo ecstatic is that it is pretty much one of my main mottos for life!!!! Guaranteed it will be a No.#1 HOT HOT SELLER!!!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

THANKS SIVAN!!! :biggrin2:

YAY SIVAN!!! :punk:

You make it - I'll buy it. You have your very 1st order right here. Cannot wait!

What makes me sooooo ecstatic is that it is pretty much one of my main mottos for life!!!! Guaranteed it will be a No.#1 HOT HOT SELLER!!!!! :thumb_yello::punk:

THANKS SIVAN!!! :biggrin2:

lol ill try make it good ;)

YAY!!! thank u! hehe

guys if u have ideas let me know and ill make it!

u really want the "i dont care" one?

i can do that :)

or wasnt one of mika motos "WHY NOT?" :)

A "why not" design would definitaly ROCK !!!! :punk:

Siv you are one creative talented lady :D

well my parents always told me : whe you have something nice to say about somebody... then SAY IT OUT LOUD !!!

OH! lol than BRING IT ON!!!! :naughty:

OH! lol than BRING IT ON!!!! :naughty:

ok then I shall BRING IT !!!...

GIRL you ROCK !!!! You are one of the nicest person on earth and I love talking to you and going to bed late because of our endless conversations !!! I think you are very talented, very creative and always have the best ideas !!! You're a true star in this forum and you are one dedicated Mika fan indeed !!! Can't thank you enough for the scrapbook !!! I feel very lucky to have met you... virtually at least... and truely hope someday one of us will be rich enough so we can go to a Mika gig together and go crazy and feel the Mikalove !!!

So yeah, I basically love you hehehe !!!!

HUGE lollipop to you and big bear hug !!!!!

ok then I shall BRING IT !!!...

GIRL you ROCK !!!! You are one of the nicest person on earth and I love talking to you and going to bed late because of our endless conversations !!! I think you are very talented, very creative and always have the best ideas !!! You're a true star in this forum and you are one dedicated Mika fan indeed !!! Can't thank you enough for the scrapbook !!! I feel very lucky to have met you... virtually at least... and truely hope someday one of us will be rich enough so we can go to a Mika gig together and go crazy and feel the Mikalove !!!

So yeah, I basically love you hehehe !!!!

HUGE lollipop to you and big bear hug !!!!!

OMG! *faint*

thank u!!!! *blush big time*

These are indeed great! I agree that I like the other shirt designs but wouldn't really wear them, but I'd definitely wear this!

--Jack

thats great thank u!

OMG! *faint*

thank u!!!! *blush big time*

I LOVE THEM TOO SIVAN ! YOU & YOUR MUM ARE BOTH SO TALENTED & COURAGEOUS TO JUST FOLLOW YOUR CREATIVE IMPULSES LIKE THAT & SEE IT THROUGH !!!:biggrin2:

One day I would like to buy a hoodie with the 'hands' one AND the same with

the up & coming 'why not?' .:wub2:

These are indeed great! I agree that I like the other shirt designs but wouldn't really wear them, but I'd definitely wear this!

--Jack

cool thank u!

I LOVE THEM TOO SIVAN ! YOU & YOUR MUM ARE BOTH SO TALENTED & COURAGEOUS TO JUST FOLLOW YOUR CREATIVE IMPULSES LIKE THAT & SEE IT THROUGH !!!:biggrin2:

One day I would like to buy a hoodie with the 'hands' one AND the same with

the up & coming 'why not?' .:wub2:

awww thanks! i told my mom ;)

ill try make the whynot one soon ;)