So upset!

annabelle

I just can't believe it. I read it over and over again and the more I do more angry I get.:sneaky2:

http://trendi.siol.net/default.aspx?site_id=4&page_id=8&article_id=4807051117430916&cid=0&pgn=1

OK, I know that no one really understands it and I'm not going to translate it all, I'm just going to say the main things...

So to be honest they really criticize him badly. They do admit that he has got a very good voice and a potential, but that he doesn't use it (!!)...Can you imagine that they say that he steals from Queen and SS and that he's got a chronic lack of originality.:shocked: That he's album is no good, that all the songs are alike, that he could to it better, that his work is sort of cheap and that he whimpers too much...Jesus...who ever wrote this obviously knows nothing about music or he (she) is just frustrated.

This is one of the most shocking parts-

TIP: Hudo instantni pop, ki komaj zdrži od danes do jutri.- TYPE: Bad instant pop that barely survives from today till tomorrow.:thumbdown:

*cries and moves out of Slovenia and before she goes she kicks the guy/girl who wrote this piece of crab*:sneaky2:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the **! It makes me bad! Mika is the perfect one that can sing! :biggrin2: We knows that it's not true on this forum!

Exactly!!! :thumb_yello:

No need to cry, some people just don't understand Mika's music I guess...

if THIS upsets you, you don't wanna know what the biggest music services in Poland wrote about his album... it was something along the lines: 'kitsch, empty music, childish and far from good singing voice' and so on ;]

^^ this is actually the light thing...they threw **** on him. literary.

BUT how can you trust those reviewers when antony and the johnsons receive only 8 out of 10 xD

just let them cut the crap by ignoring the bulls faeces, ignoring is the best that you can do, dont send energy to it so it cant manifest in your energyfields, if you send energy to it will be coming back times three, ignoring is the best, so you tell them to shove it in a silent and polite way ...

AND everyone is entitled to their own opinion as well peeps, we want the whole world to love Mika but that just cant be done ... and someone said it here ... some people just dont understand the Mika energies ... it took the world quite some years to understand the Freddie energies as well huh? so let them be ... and in the meantime we enjoy Mika as much as we can as he enjoys us!

if THIS upsets you, you don't wanna know what the biggest music services in Poland wrote about his album... it was something along the lines: 'kitsch, empty music, childish and far from good singing voice' and so on ;]

^^ this is actually the light thing...they threw **** on him. literary.

BUT how can you trust those reviewers when antony and the johnsons receive only 8 out of 10 xD

Well if you read it in slovenain language then you'd see that it isn't actually such a 'light thing'.

But OK maybe I'm so angry because it's the first review I found about him in slovenian media.

And don't you worry...Of course I'll ignore it!:wink2: I'm sure that whoever wrote this will regret it very soon, because Mika is def going to be one of the greatest artists in the world. (to me he already is:biggrin2: )

exactly..don't pay attention to such media poo. people are just bored and need to write stuff. today it's Mika..tomorrow it'll be someone else they write about.too bad though that some people don't appreciate what Mika has brought into the music industry and that is REAL MUSIC.

Cassandra xx

Well, they did write an article about Mika. That means they noticed him. That's something in this business. WHAT they actually write is not so important. The readers (those who don't know Mika's music yet) at least get curious and maybe (most probably) want to form their own opinion about it.

I think as long as the press is paying attention (considering the professional stuff, not Mika's private life and those of his family members and friends....) it doesn't really matter if it's a good or a bad review in first place.

Bad instant pop that barely survives from today till tomorrow.

Time will prove the opposite.