adio request: Spanish MIKA

PolyPocket

Hi guys...

does anyone know a source of audio/video where MIKA speaks Spanish? I know MIKA is fluent with it, but I've only seen interviews of him speaking french and english.

if you guys know a source...please help me out!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww...that's weird. i thought he was fluent with spanish. I heard in an interview that he said he spoke english, french, and spanish. I could just immagine he sounds beautiful speaking spanish even with the wrong accent. I wanna hear it tho....lol!

thank you Mary Blackqueen!!:thumb_yello:

you are lucky!!

I was at the first row in his gig in Madrid, and he asked the girl next to me (hate her!:bleh: ) to translate every word he said. He does have an excellent pronunciation though:thumb_yello:

See this moment here:

I was at the first row in his gig in Madrid, and he asked the girl next to me (hate her!:bleh: ) to translate every word he said. He does have an excellent pronunciation though:thumb_yello:

See this moment here:

thank you for posting!!!:thumb_yello:

That's sooo HOT Mika!!! Haha "everybody pray cause I'm gonna use my spanish A level...... :roftl: Gotta adore the guy :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know he had an A Level in Spanish.

Does anyone know what his other A Level(s) were??

I think she meant that she had the A level

Now i shut up :naughty:

In the 999 Mix FM interview, he says that he speaks French, English and Spanish. :) I wouldn't expect that he would say that he spoke a language unless he was pretty good with it.

yup....here's the link for that interview if anyone wants to hear it: http://www.999mixfm.com/media/517052/Mika+Interview, which I got from this thread that talks about the languages he speaks.