Hi from the City of Brotherly Love!

InfiniteGreen

Hi,

Here is my Mika testimonial: My husband first heard Grace Kelly in April through someone's posting on a sports newsgroup and thought it was great. I had been feeling kind of down at the time and he wanted to cheer me up so he bought me LICM and as most of you know here there is just something about Mika's music that lifts your spirits. I've been hooked (and happy) ever since...

So nice to join this happy little nook of the universe filled with Mika love!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!!

Brotherly Love

Does that mean Philly???

If so...that's really close to me...I live in Delaware!:thumb_yello:

Hello and welcome!!! I live near Lancaster, PA. :)

Are you going to the concert in DC in June???

Hi, neighbors! My husband and I are going to go to the concert in New York in June. Since we're pretty much stuck in the middle between DC and NYC, thought it would be better to do the Friday concert so we don't have to wake up so early for work the next day. (If Mika wasn't going to be in NY, then of course, we'd---or at least I would---lose a couple hours of sleep and go to DC for the Wed? show.) If I could, I would go to both!

Hi, neighbors! My husband and I are going to go to the concert in New York in June. Since we're pretty much stuck in the middle between DC and NYC, thought it would be better to do the Friday concert so we don't have to wake up so early for work the next day. (If Mika wasn't going to be in NY, then of course, we'd---or at least I would---lose a couple hours of sleep and go to DC for the Wed? show.) If I could, I would go to both!

:) At least you can go to 1!!

Aug. 10 he's doing a free show in nyc if you want to go to that too!