Desperate for ticket Paris,30th June who can help?!

paula.pop

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought mine on ebay too, and they were usually sold at about 100€. i guess the closer you get to the gig the higher the price gets..:boxed:

maybe there will be some people who sell ticks outside the venue?

i bought mine on ebay too, and they were usually sold at about 100€. i guess the closer you get to the gig the higher the price gets..:boxed:

maybe there will be some people who sell ticks outside the venue?

I got 2 for 195 euros. I think if you really want some go for it now,because mirtilla is right the prices only get higher!

Personnally, i will go with Mirtilla for the queuing and see what's happening... They should be less expansive there... But i understand Paula.pop can't come from London to queue and see what happens... :blink:

But you have to think if you really wanna put 150€ (around £100) in 1 ticket, plus train whereas you live in UK and will eventually have the chance to see him...

there's a ticket for 63€ which is 42£...but you have to hurry!:wink2:

you actually don't have to hurry lol the most intelligent thing to do is wait until 1 sec before the end and then be the highest bidder! it's so easy isn't it? :bleh:

I'm pretty sure it won't stay at 63€ !!! The bidding ends in 3 days... They are "all" 63€ 3 days before :wink2:

you actually don't have to hurry lol the most intelligent thing to do is wait until 1 sec before the end and then be the highest bidder! it's so easy isn't it? :bleh:

ups...:blush-anim-cl: i don't use ebay so i didn't know that! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm pretty sure it won't stay at 63€ !!! The bidding ends in 3 days... They are "all" 63€ 3 days before :wink2:

yeah, i also saw a tick wich was 1,99€ few hours before the end of the bid. no need to tell you how much it was sold at!:boxed:

*and keep fingers crossed to Yop get the tick!!!*

will you go at any UK festival??