OMG...look who has a crush on MIKA!!!

xLAURENx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cute! Jake should take Mika on a date wouldn't that be sweet?

It was Babydaddy who said the thing about Mika's music sounding similar. That was just a touch of jealousy as the sisters are huge in the uk and I think they just felt like they were being pushed out of their spotlight by Mika.

Nothing a candle-lit dinner and a walk in a park won't solve. (Jake and Mika holding hands and the rest of their bands following with violins! awww)

What I don't like about Contact Music is that they never quote their source, if they do it's hard pressed to find. Also, they quote out of context, Jake could have been, being sarcastic- or responding to something the interviewer had said. I wouldn't take anything the site quotes seriously...but I wouldn't be surprised if Jake had a crush on Mika, who wouldn't...:blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: :shocked:you mean there are STILL people alive who DONT have a crush on Mika...good grief they can't be human:biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked:you mean there are STILL people alive who DONT have a crush on Mika...good grief they can't be human:biggrin2:

*haha*

they must be from another planet...or ...BLIND!!!!:roftl:

well everyone i know thinks im CRAZY for having a crush on him!!!!

theyre like...."ewwww how can u like him...look at his hair...its gross....ewwww....hes lanky and he sounds like a girl!!!":thumbdown:

IM LIKE ....WTF!!!! HES BLOODY GORGEOUSE!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

"Does he fancy me ? I can't see who wouldn't. I fancy him."... I think Jake is talking about himself when he says who wouldn't... Certainly in an ironic way, but i think he's talking about himself...

I think so too. I agree but only with the second part... I FANCY HIM :wub2:

Yeah! I read somewhere in Wikipedia that they said Mika stole their music...

I'm glad its over... Mika didn't steal anyones music, it just ended up sounding familiar somehow I guess...

It's funny ya know, i don't think their music is THAT similar at all!!!!!!!

Mika has his own style - like no other music i know of. It's MiKA music. Full stop. :thumb_yello:

I can't believe Jake said he fancies him!!!

Well, he'll have to queue up behind me for sure!!!!!! LOL!!!:roftl:

Mika has his own style - like no other music i know of. It's MiKA music. Full stop. :thumb_yello:

and ME!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

ACTUALLY ...ALL OF US!!! Jake can be right at the back...coz we liked him first *haha*:naughty:

and ME!!!! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

ACTUALLY ...ALL OF US!!! Jake can be right at the back...coz we liked him first *haha*:naughty:

Jake can sod right off, he is OURS all OURS we adore him and cherrish him as he is special and beautiful and mikaness makes a way of life, he can't just barge in and expect to just....take over pfft off with his head (lmao can't believe I just said that) :naughty:

I don't find them that similar either. I love them both, and they both have those slightly poppy, hyperactive sound to them, but other than that, that's it! :D

well jakes loves mika. there's nothing odd in this.. there's more oddness in NOT liking mika.. :naughty:

jake's got good taste obviously. :mf_rosetinted: he likes john (cameron mitchell) as well. you go, jake! :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOD i LOVE JOHN CAMERON MITCHELL!! He's amazing!

• 3 months later...

I've only just seen this, I always thought Jake had good taste, this proves it.

Don't know if he still thinks he's super cute though, especially after Mika accidently kicked him in the nether regions at T in the Park. Jake was in one of the costumes and I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but Mika was really apologetic about it after.

I can see Mika sitting on his chair, reading this, stroking his hand through his hair, grinning, grabbing the phone, calling Jake, saying; "Jake, if you think I'm pretty, if you think I'm fine, you better get a number and join the end of the line"

:naughty: