OMG...look who has a crush on MIKA!!!

xLAURENx

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: shocking coming from jake shears.but then as they say, 'If you cant beat them join them'.Welcome to the club Jake!:welcomeani:

lol yeah welcome jake, you'll find yourself quite at home here with thousands (i think) of people that love mika, mind you were are slightly mad and quite obsessed, but besides that welcome!

I know what a gay man is:sneaky2: but poor mika now we know how he gets a gay rap...woman AND men find him attractive:roftl:

Oh yeah he definitely makes mika look straighter than a ruler!!!:roftl:

Actually I found some similarities between Mika and Jake (not necessarely in the first pic :roftl: :roftl: )

Mika is a walking object of desire...:das::mf_rosetinted:

Actually I found some similarities between Mika and Jake (not necessarely in the first pic :roftl: :roftl: )

Mika is a walking object of desire...:das::mf_rosetinted:

lol :das: if i saw mika walking down the street i'd probably like run up to him then hug his legs so he couldn't leave and then I'd probably get up, apologize then faint....:blush-anim-cl:

lol :das: if i saw mika walking down the street i'd probably like run up to him then hug his legs so he couldn't leave and then I'd probably get up, apologize then faint....:blush-anim-cl:

hugging the legs would pretty much mean an instant fall :roftl: :roftl:

"Timbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hugging the legs would pretty much mean an instant fall :roftl: :roftl:

"Timbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lmao! the whole village runs away screaming "the trees coming down the tree's coming down!!!" lol he'd probably fall on me and it would hurt alot and i'd be compacted to the sidewalk and he'd have to make up for it but oh well i'd rather it him than anyone else!:wub2:

I know you didn't, that's why I said, whatever he is:roftl: I didn't attack you. I'm not a vampire :blink:

sure ur not... *slowly backs away*

I was just confirming your theory,now be a nice biter and leave dear old Ioana live

lmao! the whole village runs away screaming "the trees coming down the tree's coming down!!!" lol he'd probably fall on me and it would hurt alot and i'd be compacted to the sidewalk and he'd have to make up for it but oh well i'd rather it him than anyone else!:wub2:

the thaught of being a human pancake sounds so much better when the right timber falls on you,dosen't it?

"Look mommy! I'm flat! weeee! "

I'm innocent!:shocked: I'm in therapy for my biting problem!

*notices her arm now has two holes*

You call this therapy you creature???? Look at it now! Gave up necks to take up arms ,huh?

Oh maaaan,how do I stuff these holes now? :doh:

• 6 months later...