If not you, then who?

Guest Lion Tamer

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! A while ago, I joked about Mika hooking up with Patrick Wolf... I am really tickled to see that so many of you had a similar idea!

MikaPatsyMagicjpg.jpg

Honestly, I'm not sure how well they'd match in real-life, but hey, they'd look cute together!

If we're picking girls, sure, I'll go with Lollipop Girl too--it does seem like there's something between her and Mika already...

--Jack

you guys know that mika and patrick w are good friends right? someone at work told me that they went out for drinks together (with other people too i think .. not alone) and that's when mika asked patrick to support him at Somerset House. v sweet!

you guys know that mika and patrick w are good friends right? someone at work told me that they went out for drinks together (with other people too i think .. not alone) and that's when mika asked patrick to support him at Somerset House. v sweet!

I didn't know they were friends, but I knew they liked each other's music, and had some similar favorite artists... and someone made a comparison between them and Velvet Goldmine's Brian Slade and Iggy Pop, so that was why I thought them as a couple would be a cute idea. :-)

--Jack