Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

Do not worry yourself about it, when I think of a suitable punishment I will let you know. As for banning that I do not do. No one ever gets banned:sneaky2: :bleh:

Pfew...:sweatdrop:

*sits down, hands over a lollipop to Sara and sticks one in her mouth herself*

then it can't be that bad..:naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I... er... don't listen to ANY Mika song in.... er...:blink::shocked: ...two days....

can you forgive me?? I love Mika but latelly I've been listening only Sinatra songs

*falls in her knees*

Please forgive me, pleaseee :crybaby:

I think it would be appropriate for you to listen to some now. I would try "Over my shoulder" as it gives me goosebumps. Sinatra is good but he has had his day, a new lord rises now. HAIL MIKA!!1:punk:

Holy Johnny, please help me get rid of this desire.

I was browsing through some Paolo Nutini pictures on google (instead of Mika pictures). I looked at them with great joy. :boxed:

I know I have sinned, but I still want to do it. What should I do?

Tricky, this one. My wife also likes Paolo and I've had no luck with her yet either. Altough some of the Mika avatars on here will make her turn back. lol:roftl:

Mother Sparkly is to be RESPECTED and not have confiscated items stolen out of her pockets.:boxed:

did I say "steal"?? :blink:

I mean.... "borrowed".... eh... no.. wait..:bleh:

I mean...eh... eh... I am stuck, huh?? :boxed:

I think it would be appropriate for you to listen to some now. I would try "Over my shoulder" as it gives me goosebumps. Sinatra is good but he has had his day, a new lord rises now. HAIL MIKA!!1:punk:

I'll do it right now!

But you understand right? Sinatra is a legend!

Yes, I do...:blink:

Lollipops!! :hypo::biggrin2:

Well I think to help bring you down off your sugar rush you will need these lollipops instead. They are made from vegetables. We have Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot, Mushroom (OK, so not technically a vegetable) and lots of other great healthy ones:thumb_yello: You will only be allowed these from now on and I will take the key to the Candy Cupboard. Thank You.:naughty:

Well I think to help bring you down off your sugar rush you will need these lollipops instead. They are made from vegetables. We have Cabbage, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrot, Mushroom (OK, so not technically a vegetable) and lots of other great healthy ones:thumb_yello: You will only be allowed these from now on and I will take the key to the Candy Cupboard. Thank You.:naughty:

Nooooooooo....:shocked:

Not my Candy Cupboard key!! :shocked:

that's not a punishment...:tears:

that's..... mean..:crybaby:

did I say "steal"?? :blink:

I mean.... "borrowed".... eh... no.. wait..:bleh:

I mean...eh... eh... I am stuck, huh?? :boxed:

Well if you borrowed them you would be able to give them back after you have finished with them. As this is not the case (and not sure if we would want them back now. lol) then this is stealing. You are only making things worse for yourself.:boxed:

If you want me to, I can Watch the sugar she eats in the bar.... 'cause she eats a lot of sugar!

all to help a sister! :cheerful_h4h::angel_not:

Well if you borrowed them you would be able to give them back after you have finished with them. As this is not the case (and not sure if we would want them back now. lol) then this is stealing. You are only making things worse for yourself.:boxed:

I know..:tears:

but I can't help it..:tears:

Nooooooooo....:shocked:

Not my Candy Cupboard key!! :shocked:

that's not a punishment...:tears:

that's..... mean..:crybaby:

I am afraid this is my only option, you keep flounting the rules. Tut tut tut, what am I going to do with you? I must sleep on this.

I must go now but I will speak to you all again. I should be on tomorrow.

Goodnight and Sas please lay of the sugar for a while:wink2:

I promise nothing.. as always...:naughty:

but.. goodnight Father..:huglove:

She can't do that...:blink:

that's my bar...:naughty:

*runs over to hide all the extra sugared lollipops*

:tongue2:

Sasje! Can you see what you're doing?

If you do that you'll go to hell, where's there is no Mika songs, no lollipops, no bar, no Freddie, no nothing...

don't destroy yourself like that! :tears:

Sasje! Can you see what you're doing?

If you do that you'll go to hell, where's there is no Mika songs, no lollipops, no bar, no Freddie, no nothing...

don't destroy yourself like that! :tears:

*walks in with a lollipop in her mouth she took from the bar*

How can I ever destroy myself with Holy Lollipops?? :blink:

You all act like I'm addicted to them...:boxed:

*holds her bag tightly in her hands*

But you can't get any of them anymore!!! :shocked:

they are mine.....whahahahahaha....:devil: