Holy Johnny's (WARNING: contains religious references) confession booth!

that's not only brilliant, but also grazy..:insane::lmfao:

I hope he gets Mika so far that he will confess something too..:naughty:

me too I want to bless him personally, or maybe he should bless me, whatever I don't mind which way round we do our blessings with Mika as long as we DO some blessing :naughty: in the privacy of the holy confessional booth...can't wait.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?? :shocked:

You are going as a nun?? :roftl:

Awesome...:lmfao:

Don't forget the Holy Lollipops...:bleh:

And if you have to be a chicken... I don't think our Lord really mind that...:naughty:

yep sure am, but sisters/nuns of Mikaizm don't wear bland robes you understand....ours are glitzy jazzy n sparkly WOO HOO:punk::punk:

me too I want to bless him personally, or maybe he should bless me, whatever I don't mind which way round we do our blessings with Mika as long as we DO some blessing :naughty: in the privacy of the holy confessional booth...can't wait.

Hmmhmm.. and in the Holiest way of speaking of course..:fisch::lmfao:

Yo, keep on blessing :punk:

Bless the house :punk:

BTW I like your new avatar! :roftl: And Hannah's :wub2:

Yo, keep on blessing :punk:

Bless the house :punk:

BTW I like your new avatar! :roftl: And Hannah's :wub2:

fankoo, I stealed it off who posted it first, well they posted the pic and I maked it into an av :biggrin2: And yes I think there will always be lots of blessings wherever you find Mika worshippers :wink2:

He brought one and Jasmine took it into the gig, she said she was gonna get a pic of Mika in it for HJ, hope she did.

I of course had no need to confess anything as I am pure as can be. :angel_not:

Oh Mother Sparkly...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad to see you back :huglove:

She did??? :shocked:

:lmfao:

I saw your costume by the way...:wink2:

Awesome!!! :lmao:

Oh Mother Sparkly...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad to see you back :huglove:

She did??? :shocked:

:lmfao:

I saw your costume by the way...:wink2:

Awesome!!! :lmao:

aww fankoo sister Sasje, I Do have a confession to make now though...ahem....*clears throat*

I confess to feeling like a total freak in my nuns habit :blush-anim-cl: help...forgive me father Johnny. I repent...I REPENT!!

aww fankoo sister Sasje, I Do have a confession to make now though...ahem....*clears throat*

I confess to feeling like a total freak in my nuns habit :blush-anim-cl: help...forgive me father Johnny. I repent...I REPENT!!

Wow... that sounds pretty serious...:blink:

Indeed... better a thing to ask Father Johnny...:naughty:

All I can think of is: Take it off then...:lmfao:

Wow... that sounds pretty serious...:blink:

Indeed... better a thing to ask Father Johnny...:naughty:

All I can think of is: Take it off then...:lmfao:

I would be the sight of me nekked would cause the world to explode immediately and we would all DIEEEEE a horrible death of bulging till they pop eyes.

I would be the sight of me nekked would cause the world to explode immediately and we would all DIEEEEE a horrible death of bulging till they pop eyes.

No... we don't want that...:boxed:

And by the way...

You can't take your habit off...:shocked:

what must we do without you, Mother?? :tears:

I don't know if it's a sin..:blush-anim-cl:

But I have been in a thread over here to find other men on this forum...:naughty:

I mean... I don't want to find Mika... I want to find...just ordinary men...:blink:

Is that wrong?? :shocked:

Ooh.. and something else..:doh:

I'm grinning the whole day...:biggrin2:

What can I do about that?? :roftl:

*Ding Dong*

"Hello?"

"oh hello, Toussaint's the name.

I used to make confessions in this thread and was wondering if it's still appropriate for me to do so due to my lack of contact with my loyal, loving Father and Sisters"

:blush-anim-cl:

yes everyone's welcome to come and confess but don't despair if father Johnny doesn't get back to you immediately he does have to keep going about spreading the word of our lord for the good of mankind.

so come in, take a seat and enjoy a lollipop while you are here, but not too many as some sisters get a bit...hyper if they have too many :wink2:

yes everyone's welcome to come and confess but don't despair if father Johnny doesn't get back to you immediately he does have to keep going about spreading the word of our lord for the good of mankind.

so come in, take a seat and enjoy a lollipop while you are here, but not too many as some sisters get a bit...hyper if they have too many :wink2:

*takes a seat and a lollipop* :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...