Is Mika vegetarian?

Pamette

YEH...my family is...but at the same time they are supportive!!!!

AND FOR ME ITS NOT ACTUALLY THAT HARD COZ ALL MY FRIENDS ARE VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS!!!

but after what ive seen what they do to animals at the slaughter house...im never eating meat again!!! ITS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I know I feel the same way that is why i became a vegetarien.... I just could't anymore

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not easy everyday to be a vegetarian. If I'm alone or at home, it's ok! But when I go to my friends'home, it's difficult!

They always think that I only have to remove meat from my plate!!! :mad:

It doesn't work like that!!!

OMG...YEH

ppl say to me..."oh ...just remove the peperoni off the pizza"

im like "WTF... it would still have meat juices on it!!!"

Grrrrr that annoys me!!!!!

It's normal for your family! When I began to become vegetarian, my parents was worried about that. They told me: "You want to die!!!"

And as they saw that I wouldn't die :naughty:, they stopped saying that!

My family is like oh it doesn't hurt you if you ate a small piece of meat and stuff like that. but im strong so no matter what they do i have my own opinion:mf_rosetinted:

OMG...YEH

ppl say to me..."oh ...just remove the peperoni off the pizza"

im like "WTF... it would still have meat juices on it!!!"

Grrrrr that annoys me!!!!!

Same here.... it's like it doesn't even matter

YEH...my family is...but at the same time they are supportive!!!!

AND FOR ME ITS NOT ACTUALLY THAT HARD COZ ALL MY FRIENDS ARE VEGETARIANS OR VEGANS!!!

but after what ive seen what they do to animals at the slaughter house...im never eating meat again!!! ITS HORRIBLE AND UNFAIR!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You're lucky!!!

I always thought that I must be easier to be vegetarian in UK!!!

It's written on the packing: "suitable for vegetarians". It's not written in France!!!

I have to read again and again to be sure there is no meat!!!

You have meat in candies, everywhere!!!

I know I feel the same way that is why i became a vegetarien.... I just could't anymore

yeh same her....i just couldnt!!!

i had no idea how they treated animals when i was younger ...but as i grew up i realised what ppl did to the animals...i was nearly sick!!!!

but my friend is one of them ppl thats a vegan...she only eats nuts and dried fruit ...and shes soooooo thin its unbarable!!!!

i would never become a vegan...NEVER!!!:thumbdown:

OR A 5TH DEGREE VEGAN...ONE THAT DOSNT EAT ANYTHING WITH A SHADOW!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

I think I can't avoid eating meat. If I go to a restaurant (not a vagetarian one), I'm not sure that on my vegetables, there is no meat. I don't know how to say "sauce"in english.

You're lucky!!!

I always thought that I must be easier to be vegetarian in UK!!!

It's written on the packing: "suitable for vegetarians". It's not written in France!!!

I have to read again and again to be sure there is no meat!!!

You have meat in candies, everywhere!!!

well it is kinda easier...lots of food does have a huge V on the back of it...but what annoys me is all sweets have geletine in them!!!!! WHY!!!!????

SURLEY THEY CAN FIND SOME THING LIKE GELETINE ...THAT DOSNT COME FROM ANIMALS!!!:sneaky2:

i had no idea how they treated animals when i was younger ...but as i grew up i realised what ppl did to the animals...i was nearly sick!!!!

but my friend is one of them ppl thats a vegan...she only eats nuts and dried fruit ...and shes soooooo thin its unbarable!!!!

OR A 5TH DEGREE VEGAN...ONE THAT DOSNT EAT ANYTHING WITH A SHADOW!!!!:shocked: :shocked:

Me neither....

I saw this tv program on how they killed the animals and I was in chock, and then i looked up things and that's how I stopped

I worked with a girl who was vegan and for the most part, no one said anything to her and didn't comment on what we were eating. It was nice, no one being critical of each other. The only times problems would arise was when we would plan social events. One lady, Jen, had planned out the menu of our holiday party and Rahcole asked if there would be any vegan type dishes. Jen told her, the last time she checked, jello didn't have any meat in it!!! I couldn't believe it!!! I'd never seen Rahcole so mad!! I even got upset with Jen. It was an interesting party to say the least....

You knew Moby was vegan?

I won't become vegan. First, it's too hard for me and I'm not sure if it's good for health!!! Eating only fruits, vegetables and seeds

I know that it's a another silly threat but we all adore it!!!

I saw in an another threat that Mika left a bag with:

a cucumber

a bag of carrots

some pears and clementines

and popcorn

He seems to be very healthy. The first thing I thought was: "No meat! Is he vegetarian?"

I'm a vegetarian girl (not vegan because I drink milk and eat eggs)!

I'd like to know if someone saw him eating meat!

Good Morning everyone:biggrin2:

Pamette, where did u see his bag or who saw his bag & how???

(sorry I just woke up & I'm a bit surprised by this bag story:bleh: :roftl: )

But he's not vegetarian coz he loves spaghetti with meatballs, I know.. I've already seen him....:das::cheers::naughty:

1_spaghettiplate.jpg

well it is kinda easier...lots of food does have a huge V on the back of it...but what annoys me is all sweets have geletine in them!!!!! WHY!!!!????

SURLEY THEY CAN FIND SOME THING LIKE GELETINE ...THAT DOSNT COME FROM ANIMALS!!!:sneaky2:

Geletine without meat exists but they use meat because it's cheaper!!! I think it's made with remainders of an animal

You knew Moby was vegan?

I won't become vegan. First, it's too hard for me and I'm not sure if it's good for health!!! Eating only fruits, vegetables and seeds

NO I DIDNT KNOW THAT!!!! YAY ONE MORE TO THE "CLUB":roftl:

I HATE SEEDS AND YOU NEED MILK FOR HEALTHY BONES!!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Good Morning everyone:biggrin2:

Pamette, where did u see his bag or who saw his bag & how???

(sorry I just woke up & I'm a bit surprised by this bag story:bleh: :roftl: )

But he's not vegetarian coz he loves spaghetti with meatballs, I know.. I've already seen him....:das::cheers::naughty:

1_spaghettiplate.jpg

Salut! Ca va?

The threat is: What Mika wants in his dressing room

I don't know if "a vegetarian threat" would be a good idea! I don't want people who eat meal to fell excluded from this threat and I would like an open threat where we can talk about everything !!!

I would like to know if there are many vegetarian MFC members.

I know. He's not vegetarian. Nobody is perfect

I'm slow! I didn't see that the picture had already been uploaded.. There's something wrong with my MFC.. *sorry* :roftl:

He's cute with that paper in his shirt!

I know that it's a another silly threat but we all adore it!!! :naughty:

I saw in an another threat that Mika left a bag with:

a cucumber

a bag of carrots

some pears and clementines

and popcorn

He seems to be very healthy. The first thing I thought was: "No meat! Is he vegetarian?"

I'm a vegetarian girl (not vegan because I drink milk and eat eggs)!

I'd like to know if someone saw him eating meat!

I think I better clear this up. I posted the thread you are referring to. Mika didn't really leave a bag. He requested those things to be in his dressing room for a gig in Sweden last Friday. But he couldn't make it since he got sick. So the bag was just left untouched. :)