Is Mika vegetarian?

Pamette

:thumbdown: ... such a shame he's not vegetarian!

I've been vegetarian sice February, and it turned out it wasn't impossible, but still difficult. I don't have any veggie friends, or at least that support my decision (this is a meat lover country). At first my family thought I wasn't so serious, but now I'm getting more informed and so they are starting to be much supportive.

I went to a school where they tought us, besides the normal stuff, basic agrigulture and cattle raising.. and being in contact with cows and little chickens, god they were so beautiful and so inocent that I wanted to cry.:crybaby::wub2:

I believe we are the same.. i cannot kill them. :no:

but, yeah, I could never be vegan either! :bleh:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been vegetarian sice February, and it turned out it wasn't impossible, but still difficult. I don't have any veggie friends, or at least that support my decision (this is a meat lover country). At first my family thought I wasn't so serious, but now I'm getting more informed and so they are starting to be much supportive.

I went to a school where they tought us, besides the normal stuff, basic agrigulture and cattle raising.. and being in contact with cows and little chickens, god they were so beautiful and so inocent that I wanted to cry.:crybaby::wub2:

Poor you! I don't like most kinds of meat.. And I only eat.. errm.. *thinks of the word* animals who have been treated like living beings.. Only danish meat :biggrin2:

I think I better clear this up. I posted the thread you are referring to. Mika didn't really leave a bag. He requested those things to be in his dressing room for a gig in Sweden last Friday. But he couldn't make it since he got sick. So the bag was just left untouched. :)

Sorry! :blush-anim-cl: I didn't understand that!

It's clear that to be a vegetarian must be hard in Argentina!!! Take courage!!! You are not alone :wink2:

Thx Pamette for the bag's thread, j'y ai fait un ptt tour rapide...

our boy seems be very healthy, well actually, he had to with his every day life, all those gigs all over the world!!!!

I'm not vegetarian, I like too much "Chawerma" & "Chich tawouk" (this is lebanese kebab :wink2: ) for stopping eating meat!!

Otherwise, I don't care meat or no meat....it's almost the same thing for me but ur right it's maybe healthier when we see what happened those last years....

I know that it's a another silly threat but we all adore it!!! :naughty:

I saw in an another threat that Mika left a bag with:

a cucumber

a bag of carrots

some pears and clementines

and popcorn

He seems to be very healthy. The first thing I thought was: "No meat! Is he vegetarian?"

I'm a vegetarian girl (not vegan because I drink milk and eat eggs)!

I'd like to know if someone saw him eating meat!

yhm thats interesting... i never thought of that

Poor you! I don't like most kinds of meat.. And I only eat.. errm.. *thinks of the word* animals who have been treated like living beings.. Only danish meat :biggrin2:

Hey! That's a start!! :thumb_yello:

It's clear that to be a vegetarian must be hard in Argentina!!! Take courage!!! You are not alone :wink2:

Thanks..! It is hard, but I feel much better this way.:biggrin2: I don't regret it, at all.

• 8 months later...

Our darling Mika loves chicken!! (feathered variety and...er...other)

But he doesn't eat beef...does anyone know WHY this is, does is have anything to do with his background, his religion, his family etc....or does he just not like the taste?

Our darling Mika loves chicken!! (feathered variety and...er...other)

But he doesn't eat beef...does anyone know WHY this is, does is have anything to do with his background, his religion, his family etc....or does he just not like the taste?

I think it's because he doen'tlike the taste, from what I heard before.

well it seems that YOU are the dirty one... what do you think I was implying?? I'm so pure just like the Lord...:naughty:

I am dirty enough to know what your dirty mind was implying :naughty: Trust me, if there's anyone who's dirty on here, it is definitely me. :wink2:

...lol, well maybe....but only MAYBE ;)

LOL - I know you were being pure and white and innocent.

I have seen the pic of him eating spaghetti and meatballs :thumb_yello:

But...it that was really meatballs why does he say he doesn't eat beef? Maybe they were chicken-balls :bleh:

I think I can't avoid eating meat. If I go to a restaurant (not a vagetarian one), I'm not sure that on my vegetables, there is no meat. I don't know how to say "sauce"in english.

I have to eat meat 5 times a week for health reasons if i dont i get very shakey and unwell

i also love carrots

cucmbers yuckie

But...it that was really meatballs why does he say he doesn't eat beef? Maybe they were chicken-balls :bleh:

he said that he doesn't eat beef? hmm... maybe he's a poultritarian. :thumb_yello:

that's what Aaurora said...:blink:

someone should ask him after one of the upcoming shows.

he mentioned it in an interview somewheree....I don't remember is he said he didn't eat beef or if he didn't like it

:wub2: aawww you know me so well my baby... only you mon petit écureuil doré knows how pure I am:naughty:

:roftl: @chicken balls