Party in Hong Kong

pattitay

Ok. I didn't win the contest.:tears:

And I found out that a friend of my friend won.

I never thought i would REALLY cry for not winning that contest. And I am sobbing my lungs out while typing this.

When will I get the chance to see Mika? Wheeeeeeeen?????

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought i would REALLY cry for not winning that contest. And I am sobbing my lungs out while typing this.

AWWWW ... I don't know love ... but you will !! He plans to be around for a long time ... & he loves his fans !! Hang in there & stay tuned through us all on the MFC ... we didn't know we were going to see his concert until only last week ! But you could get involved in the threads that organise to give things to Mika when they see him ? Too late for Australia ... but you could try the US or UK ? Take care & smile again ... after all, Mika is in your life now !!:wub2:

aw there's always a chance!! just cos u didn't win now doesn't mean u never will right? good things come for those who wait!!

maybe u could get this friend of your friend to say something to him from your part?

You WILL see him, you really will. You must be very disappointed, but try and keep smiling, there are so many friendly people on here to make you smile, and lots of mika clips to watch! Good luck for next time x

yes, it must be hard for ya, when you live a little away from where he usually plays.. :tears:

but then as the others posted above, your time WILL COME! be positive about it! I am sure mika'll go on another far east/australia tour again before too long and he may even come and play in philippines! I am sure it's VERY hard for ya, and esp. when you cared so much to win the contest. BUT, it's been talked for so long why he didn't come to australia and he's nearly there. so i am sure he'll come 'round there again before too long! :thumb_yello:

a hug

aaaaw.. again thank you.

as i am typing this, Mika's performing in Hong Kong, with people around him all jumping. oooh i can totally imagine myself being there!!! :naughty:

oh well, i'm cool now. no more crybaby patti, hehehe.

p.s. the guy's name who won the contest is MOKI (almost the same with MIKA) hehehe