mika's parrot watch

Frances

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi! did anyone buy the 'mika' swatch watch with the parrots? i've seen it in a shopping centre today... it's so cool!!! :biggrin2: i think i'll buy it...

YEH IVE SEEN IT!!!

im gonna buy it...ive seen it for £30 somewhere!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ooh, I just looked up the Swatch site and their stuff is really cute! especially the rings and all..

I'd get the bird one that he has but it is kind of expensive @ $50..so cute and colorful, though!

Ooh, I just looked up the Swatch site and their stuff is really cute! especially the rings and all..

I'd get the bird one that he has but it is kind of expensive @ $50..so cute and colorful, though!

it's sooo cute :) i'll buy it...

yeah, i like it, but maybes its something i wold have my parents get me, not something i would pay for.

i like that watch ahah i was gunna buy it awhile ago, but it doent have numbers, im really into crazy watches, at this toy store in my town they have a bunch of kids watches that have crazy patterns, i had a cow on with cows all over the band and the second hand was acoow but it broek then i bought a farm one with all farm animals and the second hand was apig and now i have a monkey watch lol it has blue and pink monkey heads and bananas as the second hand, i want a new one, hmm maybe ill go get one later lol

i like that watch ahah i was gunna buy it awhile ago, but it doent have numbers, im really into crazy watches, at this toy store in my town they have a bunch of kids watches that have crazy patterns, i had a cow on with cows all over the band and the second hand was acoow but it broek then i bought a farm one with all farm animals and the second hand was apig and now i have a monkey watch lol it has blue and pink monkey heads and bananas as the second hand, i want a new one, hmm maybe ill go get one later lol

YES! I love the kiddie watches! :D Like the $5 plastic ones that they sell with cartoon characters on them. I love them. :D I have a Ninja Turtles watch. :roftl: