Present For Mika

mandilambi

Spa day?Sounds fine!!!But only if we have VIP tickets to see it live and take part.

I am good at massage...:lmao:

lmao!! we could all create a competition between ourselves...two winners...and the lucky ones get to go with him!! XDDD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL awww that would be hilarious to give him a yoga video with all of us!!!!! lol OMG hahaha...... ay-ai-ai i would DEFINATELY be in that!!!!!

i was thinking of giving him a present at the LA gig, but i dont really have any good ideas. mandilambi that is gonna be an AWESOME present for him! he would love that! lol AND elizabethlovesmika, that is a GREAT present too!! definately do it!!! MFCers and mika fans in general are so generous........

how can you not be when the person youre giving it to is MIKA!!!!

lmao!! we could all create a competition between ourselves...two winners...and the lucky ones get to go with him!! XDDD

OKay...but its easier than that...

The winners are: CazGirl and Zsina.

We have the chance to make his spa day exclusive..hahaahaaaa :lmao:

OKay...but its easier than that...

The winners are: CazGirl and Zsina.

We have the chance to make his spa day exclusive..hahaahaaaa :lmao:

well, since i thought of it, I DEFINITELY should go...

however...

you can all fight amongst yourselves, and I shall just watch and laugh at everyones feeble attempts and efforts in order to win the second ticket :D mwahahaha!

LOL awww that would be hilarious to give him a yoga video with all of us!!!!! lol OMG hahaha...... ay-ai-ai i would DEFINATELY be in that!!!!!

i was thinking of giving him a present at the LA gig, but i dont really have any good ideas. mandilambi that is gonna be an AWESOME present for him! he would love that! lol AND elizabethlovesmika, that is a GREAT present too!! definately do it!!! MFCers and mika fans in general are so generous........

how can you not be when the person youre giving it to is MIKA!!!!

Thanks a lot! I really hope that I will actually be able to give it to him and that he will really like it. I'm gonna go work on it some more now. :biggrin2:

Those are cute, valv! I bet he'll love that!!!

Okay, here is a picture of what I'm making. It's in the very early stages, so bear with me. lol The beading is going to go all the way around and it's going to say "Everybody's Gonna Love MIKA Today" and the date of my concert. :)

post-2109-142983659015_thumb.jpg

I started when I was young and I can tell you some of my "work" came out to look crappy too! LOL But sewing definitely takes practice. And I think you either love it or hate, cos I know people who can't stand cross stitch!

Okay, here is a picture of what I'm making. It's in the very early stages, so bear with me. lol The beading is going to go all the way around and it's going to say "Everybody's Gonna Love MIKA Today" and the date of my concert. :)

awe thanks!

yours is super awesome! mika will just have to love it!

That is soo cool! He'll totally love that! Wish I could do stuff like that.

yeah but it looks good so far, i used to be into creative tings, but that stoped wheni realized how bad i was

Haha, me too. I am not creative at all. I'm more of an athletic person not artistic or creative. You should see me in art class. :roftl: