Hello Mika fans!

lilmot

Hello everyone. I am new here and also new to participating in any sort of fan club. I heard Mika "accidently" while browsing the web and fell in love with his music. I bought his cd the next day and listen to it everyday. His music fills me with such joy. I really like it that his music appeals across cultures, across genres and across age groups also (to old people like me). I really felt inspired and wanted to share my joy at finding him with others who would hopefully understand how I might feel.

I live in the State of Washington and I am thinking about going to see Mika in concert even though I haven't been to any concert in the last 20 years. I think it would be really fun.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day, and if you are not, then I would suggest listening to some more Mika and I know your day will get better.:flowers2:

lilmot

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the club! it's great to have another mika lover in town lol, i live in florida, most of my friends find it weird that i'm totally in love with this "freaky, gay man" please excuse them, they're absolutely retarded. I hope you get to go to his concert, he's amazing. Hope you can find everything you need here. if you cant then just e-mail me, welcome aboard!

welcome to the club! You'll love here more and more every passing day!! :naughty: :naughty:

It's scary, but true. I joined only a couple days back and the first thing I did when I got home today... was log in to the forum and listen to Relax, Take It Easy.

Welcome to the club.

Hello

Welcome to the Mika fan club

and remember if you do intend to go to a MIKA concert the trick is to get your tickets early they tend to sell out really Quickly!!! :thumb_yello: