Dermot O'leary is a Mika fan!!

cathij0269

Watching BBLB (Big Brothers little brother) today and after one of the older "larger" ladies (carole) talked about getting her thruppeny bits out :boxed: Dermot said "Big Girl... YOU are Beautiful!"

Definate Mika fan action happening there - now if we can convince BB to play Big Girl during footage of the larger girls i.e. Carole and Laura, and possibly Lollipop for Sam and Amanda (twins who went in sucking very hard on their lollipops!) we could start a whole new mika advertising base!! - and lets face it the house is decorated like something from a more vivid Mika dream world:roftl:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw it as well, I was like 'oooooooooo' had a little think whether it was just a coincidence but then thought must be a fan! Would be great so have some Mika songs on the VT in this series, after all they do have 13 weeks so wouldn’t be surprised if we did, saying that I can't say I'll watch it that religiously.

Lollipop would fit Sam and Amanda perfectly, they made me laugh going on about the pink, they remind me of thing one and thing two from Cat In The Hat, jumping around fully of energy making funny noises.

Love the BB house very very well designed, so fun and colourful.

F.x :roftl: