Hi to all mika lovers, this is my first post

crazyaboutmika

Hello, my name is Anne. I live in France and I love Mika as I've never loved any singer before; his music makes me feel alive! I first heard "Relax (Take it easy)" on the radio when I was on holidays in February, then the next day "Grace Kelly" video was on tv and I fell in love immediatly with that song; then I bought "Life in cartoon motion" and found out all the songs on the album are wonderful and I've been listening to it over and over since then...then I heard other songs by Mika over the internet that I love too and I can't wait till they are all released in another cd album in France because every single song by Mika is a true wonder; he makes me feel like I'm sixteen and in love!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi anne! welcome to the fanclub. mika's music is great and makes us feel happy... every morning, when i wake up i'm dancing around like a child to love today... relax... i can't imagine my life without his music :D spread the mika~love!!! and have fun at the forum *sara*

:thumb_yello: Hello, welcome to mfc. Believe me when i say this will be your new home. IT IS ADDICTIVE...but don't take my word for it, i know you'll find that out!!! I know you'll love it here, when people around you who don't even know who mika is (HOW COULD THEY NOT?!?!) and looks at you weird when you obsess over HRM, you'll find solace here, where WE ARE ALL NORMAL (although the non-mikanites might think we're not!!!) :insane:

• 2 years later...

Hi everybody and thanks for welcoming me back then! Now I am back and 100 per cent into the MCF and I even figured out how to find my former posts...sorry I didn't answer before, but I only found this thread again today!:( I'm very ashamed! Well, better late than never, so thanks so much for your warm welcome and yes, now I know how the MCF is addictive for Mikaddicted people! Take care and have a Mikappy day!