Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

all right, we have a new project! and we;d love you all to join in! i won't divulge now, because it's under construction, but it's planned for decmeber, so we have plenty of time. it involves mikaville of course!

wow december....:shocked: some kind of christmas theme coming up? lol hihi:naughty:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, im at school till 4;30 ( british time) , and i think i casn post it when i get home, but it might be a bit later, as i dunno how long it'll take me to get home! i post it as soon as possible.... it's very rough though. it's only a first draught.

well, im at school till 4;30 ( british time) , and i think i casn post it when i get home, but it might be a bit later, as i dunno how long it'll take me to get home! i post it as soon as possible.... it's very rough though. it's only a first draught.

lol thats ok, tomorrows my last day of school and idk when i can get to a computer, so the laster the better so i dont have to really search for it

no fair!!! i still have 6 weeks to go...grr.... AND all my siblings have either finished or have nearly finished......i wish i was in america!

woahh thats a long time, when did you start?

and im so not used to it, cos i just moved and was pretty much home sschooled until about a year ago..... it's soo not fair! you should consider yourself luscky...think of all the poor brits who only get 5 weeks for summer hols...

and im so not used to it, cos i just moved and was pretty much home sschooled until about a year ago..... it's soo not fair! you should consider yourself luscky...think of all the poor brits who only get 5 weeks for summer hols...

woahhh why that short, thast rediculous!!

Can you add me? Please! I want to live in Mikaville because it would be amazing to live with Mika and all his fans in the same place! :biggrin2:

Could I have #3 Lollipop Lane please? Or any number but I want to stay on the Lollipop Lane ;) Thank you!

not all of us :bleh: i finish school in 4 weeks, yes i know its only 2 weeks difference but that can make a lot hehe.. and don't forget we get half terms and longer hols at christmas and easter than most other countries, so i guess we are kinda lucky :thumb_yello:

Hi! I'd love to live in Mikaville ! Why?... Well because it seems an ideal place to live. Nice people, sweets, colourful places, and ... there's Mika everywhere.

:thumb_yello: Just perfect!

#28 chocolate flow avenue

By the way.. sorry for my post on the other thread!:blush-anim-cl::thumbdown:

Hello! It's nice to have neighbors on Chocolate Flow Avenue, but could you choose an existing plot? :naughty: The avenue ends with plot number 23 and that plot is dedicated to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Plots 7, 13 and 22 are also taken but there are loads of them left! :thumb_yello:

yeah, sorry about that - the reson is, when we first began it was the first lane and we didnt realise it would get so big! and we limited it to make people branch out, and so mika would get some privacy. and im sorry, but i cnt change it this time riund, as it's in the centre of the map!

OK, so can I live at #2 Grace Kelly Avenue? :biggrin2:

not all of us :bleh: i finish school in 4 weeks, yes i know its only 2 weeks difference but that can make a lot hehe.. and don't forget we get half terms and longer hols at christmas and easter than most other countries, so i guess we are kinda lucky :thumb_yello:

hm i really do enjoy my long sumer break, but i guess have a onger time off in between could be fun

wow, i get like...10 weeks off after you take off finals weeks, but i dont count those as school because i dont have to go everyday and my last day of classes is today, and thats the last day of school... im working at a camp for 6 weeks, i couldnt imagine my whole summer being that short

It seems like a long time... especially as we get another load of days off throughtout the year. Mind you I'd love the wholesummer off, because sitting in a stuffy classroom isn't fun. We make sure we make the most of our holidays. But 10 weeks? Your so lucky.

Me, too! I want live in Mikaville resident! It´s my biggest dream :D

I want to live in a place where everybody loves Mika and you can talk about him all day long :wub2:

It doesn´t matter in what street I´ll live, all neighbours are great, if they love Mika..

Oh! And I would like to work in a Candy shop :bleh:

Please?

So, I´ve been thinking and makeing acquaintance with all those funny street names.. I would like to live in Lollipop Lane #7, if it´ll be OK..?

:blush-anim-cl:

Hello! It's nice to have neighbors on Chocolate Flow Avenue, but could you choose an existing plot? :naughty: The avenue ends with plot number 23 and that plot is dedicated to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Plots 7, 13 and 22 are also taken but there are loads of them left! :thumb_yello:

Hi neighbour! hehe I didn't realized that! :roftl::blush-anim-cl: Sorry!

soo.. it could be..

# 18 Chocolate flow Avenue.

(close to Willy wonka!)

By the way.. can I work there??

Thanks! Otherwise I'd be living in the middle of nowhere! :thumb_yello: