Hello all!

erised_x

Just found the Mika fanclub, glad there's one out there. Kudos to the founder(s), keep up the excellent work!

I first found out about Mika by watching the Grace Kelly video ... which I absolutely hated at first :blush-anim-cl: Little by little the song grew on me, it started to make sense and then it got a bit of sentimental value, after I danced to it on the beach during one very wild May night.

Now I am absolutely crazy about Mika, I love his lyrics and his up-beat crazy songs. I've been having a bit of a tough time lately, but listening to Mika always recharges my batteries - I guess this world can't be so bad with people like Mika in it!

So, I owe Mika my sanity and my hope for a better tomorrow and a better me. A bit cheesy, I know, but then I'm not the writing genius here :wink2:

Keep living it up everyone, and remember what Mika said:

"If you're a freak you have to build a circus around you. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show". :biggrin2:

Luv and kisses to all Mika fans!

ME!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found the Mika fanclub, glad there's one out there. Kudos to the founder(s), keep up the excellent work!

I first found out about Mika by watching the Grace Kelly video ... which I absolutely hated at first :blush-anim-cl: Little by little the song grew on me, it started to make sense and then it got a bit of sentimental value, after I danced to it on the beach during one very wild May night.

Now I am absolutely crazy about Mika, I love his lyrics and his up-beat crazy songs. I've been having a bit of a tough time lately, but listening to Mika always recharges my batteries - I guess this world can't be so bad with people like Mika in it!

So, I owe Mika my sanity and my hope for a better tomorrow and a better me. A bit cheesy, I know, but then I'm not the writing genius here :wink2:

Keep living it up everyone, and remember what Mika said:

"If you're a freak you have to build a circus around you. And then maybe other freaks will come and join your show". :biggrin2:

Luv and kisses to all Mika fans!

ME!

Hi! Welcome to MFC!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Hope your going to have a nice stay with us :roftl::thumb_yello: