Pictures from Sydney

sallyh

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AGRRR! My laptop is destroyed.. Either can I spell anything right, my laptop won't open anything else than MFC.com?

:tears:

I guess nobody understands me eighter.

Thank you for sharing, I'm going to see the pictures when my laptop is OK :)

I like the pic where he is sitting behind the piano with that bright shining sun above him!

I have such a 'sunlight' in my house too (it's on my bathroom ceiling)! It looks excellent in combination with Mika! :thumb_yello:

Hey guys, a few pics here.. enjoy!

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=mika%20030607&version=int&session_id=ddbc5a3404166cf60abdf894552f6311

The pics are quite bad quality though, even though they're press shots. can any one else see the cross on martin's head?!

Yeah, they all had different signs on their heads. Martin had the X, Luke had a ?, Mikey had a = and Cherisse had a -, and together they made an equation. Mika told us that at the concert!!!

Very nice pics! I wish I could have been there!!

It waas the best night! I can't believe we got invited backstage! To see Mika again! He was very impressed that Jolene knew all the words to Holy Johnny... So am I!

If you haven't checked out the Mika in Australia thread, go there... I've posted a few pics, and I'm sure others have too!

some more pics from the forum show.

there were a little more but mika's been pictured while performing and in the others his facial expressions were a bit too odd...LOL

82923633ry6.jpg

94858773wb7.jpg

17673551rm3.jpg

85208865yy5.jpg

73117891yg3.jpg

17644233er7.jpg

10264902kh2.jpg

Those must have been from the professional photographers... they got to stand in front of us during Relax, Big Girl and My Interpretation... Geez we were annoyed, cause we got there and got our front row places first!

Those must have been from the professional photographers... they got to stand in front of us during Relax, Big Girl and My Interpretation... Geez we were annoyed, cause we got there and got our front row places first!

yeah, same happened in milano..:sneaky2:

yeah, same happened in milano..:sneaky2:

It was good, cause the securityt then tapped them on the backs and told them to go away after... and we almost got crushed cause people started pushing forward... but we got the stage, and he stood right in front of us!!!

Oh...so funny ...........why mika look at there....:shocked:

Those pics are amazing! :punk:

Martin looks lovely with that little cross on his forehead... :wub2:

And I love the pic of you girls with Mika! :naughty:

Thanks! Someone else took the pic for us, and when I looked at it I realised where Mika was looking! I plan to get it printed out A4 size, and when he comes back to Australia I want to ask him where he's looking! And get him to sign it! :naughty:

Okay, I need sleep, so I'll see you later!

oh yes, as always, nico. photo agencies. the lucky b******s :wink2: