The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Scut, my comp freaks out and opens a 100 pages whenever I klick the link you post to 'my' chocolate saucy pick :shocked: WHY??!! Is it a virus or something or a bug....I DON'T KNOW but it's scary... It's done it for 2 times now and I'm afraid to klick any of your other links :blink::thumbdown:

I have no idea why it would do that. Is it just my link to the 'chocolate saucey' picture or is it all of my links or is it all links posted by anyone? :blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea why it would do that. Is it just my link to the 'chocolate saucey' picture or is it all of my links or is it all links posted by anyone? :blink:

It has just freaked out with the choco pic that you've posted....guess it's speciaal haha :blink::roftl:

It has just freaked out with the choco pic that you've posted....guess it's speciaal haha :blink::roftl:

I don't want you to have to stop opening my links so I'll have to stop posting that particular picture. How sad it will be for me to refrain from sharing its chocolatey goodness. :P

I don't want you to have to stop opening my links so I'll have to stop posting that particular picture. How sad it will be for me to refrain from sharing its chocolatey goodness. :P

Oh My no don't stop, I love it :das:

Maybe it's just a bug I've got or something....

But if it does the same with others, then maybe...:thumbdown:

i still think we should change the name....if mikareads this thread, he's freeak out.... at least it's not called the mika fish pervert thread...he'd never talk to us again"

Thank god The Fish wasn`t mentioned!

Anyhow,I think if he sees this he`s gonna want to take a peek :naughty: I mean who`s not curious abt his own perv following? :lol3:

Love the screencaps of sweet dreams... (SM can't pimp it enough can she lol).. however must say its nothing compared to having seen the real thing...

Oh yes... one of those squealing fans is me... Jealous anyone? Lol

Ok Pervs! We have a new task now! Get memorys out of her head and insert them into ours!!! who is with me? I wanna hear the battle cry

did I hear picture and cholcolate? :das:

*hopes she gets the link again*

Hi everyone! I'm just checking in on all the pervs today quickly. I don't have enough time to chat properly. Tommorrow I'll talk more. Well have a prevy day everyone!

heya Kat!

Have a pervy day too!!!! :biggrin2:

Who needs memories when you have
(0:45, 2:15, 2:37 and 3:03)? :mf_lustslow:

*sits in front of the pc drooling* (again!) :shocked::mf_lustslow: hadn't seen that one before!! mika, if you go on doing these things (please do! :naughty: ), don't complain about sexual harassment if i ever get to meet you! :bleh::naughty:

*sits in front of the pc drooling* (again!) :shocked: hadn't seen that one before!! mika, if you go on doing these things (please do! :naughty: ), don't complain about sexual harassment if i ever get to meet you! :bleh::naughty:

*high fives mellody* I totally agree with you on that fellow pervy sis :thumb_yello::roftl::wink2: