The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he uses softener too,can`t look that great without it! washing powder you say? is that not to agressive on the texture? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I belive he may use washing gel...the Persil one :lmfao:

marvolous stuff theese shirts

Yes, I have to agree on the softener. What washing machine setting do you think he uses? The sheer whiteness of it is mind-boggling. :naughty:

We should include the official conversion checklist in post #1 so that everybody accidentally passing by can be converted :naughty:

That's a good idea. I'm currently working on expanding the list. Keep your eyes peeled. ;)

OH! OH! OH!

HAPPIKALI!!!!!!!

YOU WARNED ME!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 84 eh? I don't like half naked sweating men. Yuk. :boxed:

But sometimes I make exceptions. :biggrin2:

And in this case... well, I am recovering now... :stretcher::blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

[Edit] AAAARGH! That pic is quoted on top of this page now! Mirtilla!!! :naughty:

Yes, I have to agree on the softener. What washing machine setting do you think he uses? The sheer whiteness of it is mind-boggling. :naughty:

well...surely hight temperatures,it needs perfection.

do you think he washes each shirt sepparatley?

oh my, i...i can't, i just can't.....:jawdrop: it's really too much for my weak heart!

god i cant take anymore of mika this picture is now my new screen saver ! rainbow your right if you ever get your claws into mika you never share i wouldnt i dont want to convert anyone into liking mika either cause hes all mine mine mine :roftl: :roftl: yes ive lost it i am now an offical nutcase :shocked:

well...surely hight temperatures,it needs perfection.

do you think he washes each shirt sepparatley?

Definitely, he shows them each tender loving care. :naughty:

He can come over ANYTIME to wash mine, too :biggrin2:

I'm sure that your shirts are very dirty, dear. :lol3:

item5.jpg

truly...you do not want to know what`s going on thru my head at the moment

help !!! im away to stalk mika i dont care anymore that im 15 yrs older than him im nearly single i want him now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: