The Knitting Thread

Ioana

:lmao: ride the chicken

i love those fingers too

omm i have to go :thumbdown: lol but the funny thing is that my mom now called and told me when my bro comes hom from work we r all going pizza hut cause they have this new lasagne thing and u can get it with chicken or whatever meat you want :lmao:

Bye Kavi :huglove:

Enjoy your lasagne with chicken:lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

somebody at work today asked me where the chicken tonight was.. :naughty:

oh and, i just did this: love those fingers :shocked:

craz.gif

Crazy me! I love that fingers tooo:wub2:

Nobody should mentioned "chicken" when I'm near. I always burst out laughing:lmao:

They think I'm insane!:roftl:

BTW in my office you will found this one:

ad09.jpg

right i'm back :biggrin2: chicken was delicious...a bit spicy yum :lmfao:

gosh i'll never be the same....mfc and mika has corrupted my brain forever!!

Hi Kavi,

chicken is always mikalicious and of course spicy!:naughty:

I love it to be corrupted by MFC and Mika:mf_lustslow:

ok......hmmmmm so ive never been to this thread before ? is there something i am missing? :naughty:

ummmmmmm no not really...just join in the fun of knitting and chicken and knitting chicken....:lmao::lmfao:

ela dear is there any way of getting that pic in ur next comment on my myspace?????????

O course! I was sending the comment on your myspace-page just in that moment!:thumb_yello:

i dont get it is there some demented meaning to chicken or something? :roftl:

aw bless u innocent child. now check my mfc thread just go to my profile under threads i created u'll see the mika's fancy chicken...it's all explained there.

as far as this thread is concerned it was originally the pervet thread :das:

OH. MY. GOD. :blush-anim-cl: i feel so dumb at the moment lol if i use that term at school no one will know what im talking about ha ha :roftl:

*pats head* it's ok.

:roftl: it's best u keep it to urself too haha....i know ppl look at me weird when they mention chicken and i start cracking up.....gahhh tons of words get me..knitting, chicken, trash cans, lollipops.....only mfcers truely understand each other!!

*pats head* it's ok.

:roftl: it's best u keep it to urself too haha....i know ppl look at me weird when they mention chicken and i start cracking up.....gahhh tons of words get me..knitting, chicken, trash cans, lollipops.....only mfcers truely understand each other!!

lol i get what you mean ha ha we have our own little ....language

*pats head* it's ok.

Yeah big understanding here. I love it so much!:biggrin2:

Sorry, I have to go now. It is late (or early in the mornig!) and I'm tired.:blush-anim-cl:

Have fun together!

Love you all!:wub2: