The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha rofl!!! u guys r trying to kill me!!! i'm in uni and ppl r next to me *weird looks* :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow::wub2: :wub2:

i shouldn't be on here in uni!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

get those people around you closer ,maybe they get a Mikagasm :lmao:

and anywhere you may be...you should be here too!!!

the uni is no excuse :naughty:

you can speak manderin? :blink:

*Bows to her!*

uhh...well i would be bale to if i really cared...i know enough to scrape by. it's not a school subject- i do it for 'fun' because its one of the only languages my sisters dont speak between them , so my parents think i should be useful. it's bloody hard. i bow to mika for knowing some!

uhh...well i would be bale to if i really cared...i know enough to scrape by. it's not a school subject- i do it for 'fun' because its one of the only languages my sisters dont speak between them , so my parents think i should be useful. it's bloody hard. i bow to mika for knowing some!

can you write in mandarin too? I used to speak and write in japaneese

well the writing was in hiragana and katakana wich are the slightly simpler characters.

And the speaking was also just a bit,but it worked>Dunno how much I remember now...I still remember when I learned "momo" wich is peach :lol3: I still love how it sounds

Nice video.

Why does Mika wear all white? He can't fool us: we know taht he's not pure. :lmfao:

"I want to suck your... blood." :roftl:

you probably will need the help of Dr.Curl :roftl: :roftl:

Mouth to mouth reanimation? :naughty:

can you write in mandarin too? I used to speak and write in japaneese

well the writing was in hiragana and katakana wich are the slightly simpler characters.

And the speaking was also just a bit,but it worked>Dunno how much I remember now...I still remember when I learned "momo" wich is peach :lol3: I still love how it sounds

yeah, i can....but my handwriting is nearly illedgable even in manderin!

yeah, i can....but my handwriting is nearly illedgable even in manderin!

wow! you are totally on my respect list! mandarin is one of the hardest,actually I think it`s THE hardest and complex dialect,and writing

yup.....thats why it's illedgeable! i lived in hong kong for a bit, so my manderin is a bit native...wierd....well, you know. no languge is the same when you learn it aurally. do you speak manderin?

no...well ok...3-4 words maybe :lol3:

wow,seems you`ve lived all around the world,how cool is that!

well, youd think that...but its very lonely. ive never really had a home. thats why i love the mfc, cos even if i kove, i can always talk to you!

I understand you...how many countried have you been in so far?

anyway,mommy perv is always here for you,no matter what and no matter where you are! *hug*

p.s: I wanted to add you on myspace...but it`s on addy and name...wanna add me? :bleh:

id love to, but im such a retard, i made 2 myspaces to the same adress and cnt log on! * hug * thank you, i fell loved! ive lived:

New zealand

brunei

australia

canada(quebec)

hong kong

tonga islands

america ( all over)

india

russia

malaysia ( all over)

thailand

alaska

iceland

japan

and now england - im sure ive missed soemthing off though. ive been to school in all these places too, so ive beent o a lot of schools- there are always new friends...and new enemies.

id love to, but im such a retard, i made 2 myspaces to the same adress and cnt log on! * hug * thank you, i fell loved! ive lived:

New zealand

brunei

australia

canada(quebec)

hong kong

tonga islands

america ( all over)

india

russia

malaysia ( all over)

thailand

alaska

iceland

japan

and now england - im sure ive missed soemthing off though. ive been to school in all these places too, so ive beent o a lot of schools- there are always new friends...and new enemies.

well you`ve left the enemies behind,unfortunatley some friends too,but there will always come others! and you always have us or at least me!10.gif60.gif

What`s the longest you have lived in one country? how long have you been living in england now?

Wow..india,how is it? And Japan!!! My absolute dream country!!!!

get those people around you closer ,maybe they get a Mikagasm :lmao:

and anywhere you may be...you should be here too!!!

the uni is no excuse :naughty:

no no...it's different here!!! it's a bunch of guys here and the girls well lets just say they don't like him :shocked::shocked: plus it's the ones who i don't really get along with!

mee toooooo!!!! kavi, it wont work!!!grrr........

HOW CAN THESE PPL NOT GET CONVERTED!!!!???!!!!????

OMM RUNS TO WATCH NOKIA VIDS AGAIN..OHHH I WANT TO BE THAT BIG GIRL...:naughty::naughty: