The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

id love to, but im such a retard, i made 2 myspaces to the same adress and cnt log on! * hug * thank you, i fell loved! ive lived:

New zealand

brunei

australia

canada(quebec)

hong kong

tonga islands

america ( all over)

india

russia

malaysia ( all over)

thailand

alaska

iceland

japan

and now england - im sure ive missed soemthing off though. ive been to school in all these places too, so ive beent o a lot of schools- there are always new friends...and new enemies.

So cool :thumb_yello:

And I'll join you guys on the "mmmmm" bit :naughty: *drewls*

and... OMG:
:jawdrop: he did it again. *runs for cold shower*

Man, I want to be a Big Girl.*eats pizza, drinks coke and stops exercising* Did you know that those women were chosen from the line before the show? Lucky ducks. :bleh:

you probably will need the help of Dr.Curl :roftl:
Mouth to mouth reanimation?
hey I mean...if it`s necessary...gotta do what the doctor orders:lmao:

You have no idea how much that convo made me laugh. I can be the naughty nurse if Dr. Curl needs a hand. :roftl:

Why does he have to be sooo damn shmexy and fiiiit, LOOK at those bisceps *drewls* and the abs.....ooh sweet lollipop the aaaabbbss xD :blush-anim-cl:

Do you think that Mika's started to work out since he started stripping regularly? He looked less defined in the paparazzi snaps earlier in the year. :naughty:

lbouasgffvkbad.jpg

jjgjfjhjfhjgjd.jpg

afjbblbldvbbadvp.jpg

Why does he have to be sooo damn shmexy and fiiiit, LOOK at those bisceps *drewls* and the abs.....ooh sweet lollipop the aaaabbbss xD :blush-anim-cl:

you want me to do the analysis of the arms?

Cuz that`s my specialty :lmao:

so then,please notice the fibre on the shoulder musche...and then yes,croiky biceps :lol3: and it is all completed by an even shaped triceps :naughty:

That was just the arms

no no...it's different here!!! it's a bunch of guys here and the girls well lets just say they don't like him :shocked::shocked: plus it's the ones who i don't really get along with!

I know what you mean...

Auful people... a guy friend of mine liked grace kelly a lot,and then I showed him the video and he was like "damn,this is who is singing?" and from then on he refused to listen to Mika :thumbdown:

Guys usually have preconceptions abt him,and girls probably wanna see Brad Pitt singing,and first focus on the visual and not the music.

Truth is,curls aren`t the trendiest things this time of year ,therefor we do not listen to the music...that`s just stupid :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You have no idea how much that convo made me laugh. I can be the naughty nurse if Dr. Curl needs a hand. :roftl:

Dr.Curl is myyy herooooooo :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Do you think that Mika's started to work out since he started stripping regularly? He looked less defined in the paparazzi snaps earlier in the year. :naughty:

could be...could also be that he was overdressed then :lmao: :lmao:

Originally Posted by mellody

and... OMG:http://

Damn those Big Girls!!!!! :lmao:

They always try smth like that,and they succeed!

ok,now get me on stage with Mika,I`m gonna show them girls how it`s done!

Damn those Big Girls!!!!! :lmao:

They always try smth like that,and they succeed!

ok,now get me on stage with Mika,I`m gonna show them girls how it`s done!

oh yeah, me too! :naughty: but i don't wanna get big for that... and lollipop girls are supposed to be nice and innocent. (damn! :naughty: ) well, mika could create some more characters, how about carolina from love today? we could be her on stage! :biggrin2: *thinks of pole dancing, with mika being the pole* :naughty:

oh yeah, me too! :naughty: but i don't wanna get big for that... and lollipop girls are supposed to be nice and innocent. (damn! :naughty: ) well, mika could create some more characters, how about carolina from love today? we could be her on stage! :biggrin2: *thinks of pole dancing, with mika being the pole* :naughty:

he could just create "the perv girl" :lmao:

I`d be just fine with that

I can write him a song abt myself too :lmfao: :lmfao:

a guy friend of mine liked grace kelly a lot,and then I showed him the video and he was like "damn,this is who is singing?" and from then on he refused to listen to Mika. Guys usually have preconceptions abt him,and girls probably wanna see Brad Pitt singing,and first focus on the visual and not the music. Truth is,curls aren`t the trendiest things this time of year ,therefor we do not listen to the music...that`s just stupid

I was the exact opposite: I liked the song Grace Kelly but when I saw the video I was like "Wow, is that who's singing it? He's adorable yet sexy. Very tongue-in-cheek." Then the more time that I spent on MFC, the naughtier my opinion of him became. Mika trumps Brad Pitt any day, but then again I've always liked the part-Arab, curly-haired, skinny, androgynous-looking type. :lol3:

could also be that he was overdressed then

Mika is always overdressed. :naughty:

mika could create some more characters, how about carolina from love today? we could be her on stage! :biggrin2: *thinks of pole dancing, with mika being the pole*

My official perv title is "Carolina Dancer" so I'm totally for the idea. Maybe he could also create Carol who likes to act innocently but licks her lips letting you know that she's getting something other. Or Billy Brown and his lover? Or pre-religious Holy Johnny? Mika's lyrics are so pervtastic. He is afterall the Perversion Master. :naughty:

Remember: on the weekend we're going to do a full analysis of Mika's perviliscious lyrics. :wink2:

he could just create "the perv girl" :lmao:

I`d be just fine with that

I can write him a song abt myself too

I dare you to write one and then record yourself singing it (you have a beautiful voice). :roftl: