The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Hey, after reading this thread day after day and having SWEET DREAMS every night with what you write, I've decided to take part in this. I'm as pervert as can be, really (Queenie can tell, she knows me:naughty: ). Can I be one of you?:bleh:

That red light... I thought I was the only one wanting to lick the screen when it comes in the video! Now I know I'm not alone, it helps to know, it does, haha. He looks just like a huge, delicious lollipop ready to be licked and last long...

I dunno what he looks like,it just makes my toungue tingle :lmao: :lmao:

he looks so good in red :naughty:

sure ur not alone,pervos never are :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sneaks in*

I just said in another thread that I would like to hold our masters devilish curls out of his face while he has his head in the toilet, drunk....

Pervy enough? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thinking further,the implications are better,because if u get to help him puke,you must have already become a friend,with wich he hangs out getting drunk

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hmmmmm.... I'd do that and many other things before and after... My evil imagination is running, look out!:naughty:

before ? how long before? hopefully before he got drunk...and after....hopefully after he`s sober

it`s not nice to take advantage of an exposed little angel :naughty:

before ? how long before? hopefully before he got drunk...and after....hopefully after he`s sober

it`s not nice to take advantage of an exposed little angel :naughty:

Oh, no! I wouldn't do anything he wouldn't want me to:naughty: Before he got drunk I'd take him to a universe in which he has never been before, full of wonderful experiences:roftl: And after he's sober, he'd want more and more!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

thinking further,the implications are better,because if u get to help him puke,you must have already become a friend,with wich he hangs out getting drunk

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so up for that! :cheers:

*do you think we could ask an admin for additional smilies that are more ...er...adequate for this thread?*

I'm so up for that! :cheers:

*do you think we could ask an admin for additional smilies that are more ...er...adequate for this thread?*

oh yeas...droolerz :naughty: for starters

Violet did I just see a small tummy in thy avatar?:das: quite familiar one...very curly :lol3:

oooh! can I join, please?! my sister calls me the perviest 13 year old she knows, so I think that gives me some back-up

btw, that choco-pic= pure genius...*daydreams*

may I be known as "Pure pervertedness, in youngling form"?

of course you can! we will nurture you and cater to you every need :biggrin2:

what choco pic? the one that causes Mikagasms? :roftl: what about my avatar? It makes me bite my desk :lmao: