Sarah4mika

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NORWAY!!

Oh! Mika! Please come to Norway??

You'll make this girl the happiest day of her life like EVER!

And to make her even mooore happy.....how bout somewhere in October like...19th October??? x] [or something]

Pweety Pwease with Lollipops on top (:0

**EDiiT**

x] and even though there arent a lot of Norwegians here [we need more BTW!! :S], there are fans out there!!!

I pray every night to our lord Mika, to answer your wishes:thumb_yello: Although what I have got back is "Not now Johnny I am busy, Look mate I am trying to get round everywhere but I'm not Philius Fog you know" So I will keep trying for you in the hope he will eventually answer your prayers:naughty:

Thanks guys i no just how u feel...itz kinda mkes me feel sad but never give up

Mika dosnt no how many ppl ther are owt there wonting him to see him in real life hes only new to the stardom let him get his head around thing 1st :bleh:

thanks once agin 4 your comments

XxSarahxX

mika please come to new zealand! i don't live there anymore, but i would be your personal tour guide! i know the north islnad like the back of my hand. and rosakiwi can help you with the south! i would fly over especially!!!

ii Realy want Mika to ome too New Zeland itz like he 4gets he got fans over here too and other countrys

if u want him to come to your country comment back....

MIKA COME TO NEW ZEALAND PLEASE!!!

we could be your personal tour guides! seen as most of us born in new Zealand will know most of the country like the back of their hand! :D

BUT now for sure i know you cant forget that you has fans in new zealand because I was going to come to australian one to see you but because i couldnt be there I sent mouselle new Zealand souvenirs for you!:thumb_yello:

Look at your kiwi and your bone carving and think "I REALLY NEED TO GO TO NEW ZEALAND!!!"

we could make him a coru and carve his name in it, rosakiwi! that way, whenever he looka at it, he will have to think ' man, those kiwi'sm are my friends, i must go visit them!'

I can make them!

I already gave him a fish hook one!

Great idea! he could look at his collection of koru and think NEW ZEALAND!!! I have to go there!

you made a coru? whale bone, a pesume, or greenstone? whakatane has a great craftsman ( my cousin! yeah, i know, but he deserves to have his praises sung!), who made my for me when i wqs born. ive still got it, and it's got my name in it too....we should so make him another! i cant believe you made him a fishhook!!!

yes I made one

got to love my trusty dremmel! I inset some paua I found on the beach to it! I love to experiment, hope I dont insalt someone because after I sent it I saw one in the shop just like it! I have many other ones some of them I make with beef bone!

this is what i gave him! the kiwi says NEW ZEALAND arround the neck!

the paua thing and the kiwi are both brought obviously

kiwionadagh1.jpg

MIKA PLEASE COME TO NEW ZEALAND!!!

Sorry just had to add that there again!

wowo...you made gthat!? it's so good! mine are so old, theyre all dull and not sharp anymore. how dod you know where to send them? (just intruiged as i've not heard of anyoe doing thast before)and have you entered a little something for mikas birthday project?

wowo...you made gthat!? it's so good! mine are so old, theyre all dull and not sharp anymore. how dod you know where to send them? (just intruiged as i've not heard of anyoe doing thast before)and have you entered a little something for mikas birthday project?

I sent it to mouselle, she gave it to him when he was in australia!

apparently when they dull they become part of you

"Over a period of time bone carvings absorb oils from your skin and change colour to a very light honey gold. The Maori believe this to be the carving taking on some of your spirituality or essence and thus truly becoming a part of the wearer"

yes I sent him a card!

me too!( well, ive been given an extension to sat, becausde i live in such a tiny towwn, we only have post once a week!) i drew him, badly admittedly, but ringtailed sheepdog put in her drawing whixh made up for it all!

MIKA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME TO NEW ZEALAND! now i know you know it exists and i know you know you have fans here so please please come to new zealand and you will have some of THE BEST tour guides to show you arround if you want! !!