2007-05-17: Birmingham

Giulietta

Hello! This is a gift to who was at birmingham concert... and for who there wasn't!

I want also say a special Hello to Florie and her friend (sorry but I don't remember the name) from France, we were in the same hostel in Birmingham (I was there with my friend Veronica who made the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upf24QT_h2Q

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww, thanks for posting! :biggrin2:

That was just the BEST night wasn't it!! :biggrin2:

I must admit, i have not put any of my footage from that night on here, or anywhere! I did try but don't think it went onto my computer properly as cannot find it !! LOL!!!! I'm gonna have to try again later.:naughty:

That was grrrrreat!!! You can actually hear him sing on here!!! Thanks for sharing...

Ooh Akim, i forgot to show the the footage from Brum yesterday on my phone! :shocked: I forgot in the end after all the excitement! LOL!:biggrin2:

we giu... very nice this video!!:punk: come on giu send all videos you have :bleh: hi hi

anyway thanks your firend veronica! she's a director!!!

and...get ready for london because you have to do many many videos:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

your crazy man...muahahahaha

Oooh!!! How fab!!! Me with 'o' again!! LOL!!:thumb_yello:

Ian just said he loves the way Mika cleared the stage for us! LOL! That was cool! :naughty: Thanks for posting! x:biggrin2:

I was just thinking that when I was watching it. :biggrin2: Still don't know how I didn't fall over something - there were so many wires and thing everywhere and I wasn't even looking at the floor :|

I still kept getting baloons hitting my ears when Cherisse was throwing them though

• dcdeb changed the title to 2007-05-17: Birmingham