Attention! Important Info Re: Mika's Exhibition:

Sara

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well I won't tell my dad,I'll still get the day off school and I might 'accidently' meet MIKA. Or get an apology or whatever. Thats if they don't announce it on MIKAsounds

ok now im confused what exactly is happening?!?!

do i need to change my day off to the 12th??? :blink:

Dunno. It may change as it still has to be confirmed. However, that is what the bloke at the gallery told me today. I will see if i can find anything else out from someone more in the know! :thumb_yello:

Dunno. It may change as it still has to be confirmed. However, that is what the bloke at the gallery told me today. I will see if i can find anything else out from someone more in the know! :thumb_yello:

im well hoping theyve got it wrong.

MUST. MEET. MIKA!

yes please more information would be nice ....but i guess when an exhibition forst opens they do have a private viewing of it first ...i guess :boxed:

yes please more information would be nice ....but i guess when an exhibition forst opens they do have a private viewing of it first ...i guess :boxed:

yeah but if they don't want the public to come on the first day then they shouldn't say it's open on the 11th cos we're just gonna think we can go on the 11th oh this is all silly yet again the confusion is starting again, i really wish they could organise things properly sometimes

Amen. The MySpace competition was a NIGHTMARE.

yup as well as the video shoot, giving people different messages and all sorts. I hope they learn from their mistakes.

yup as well as the video shoot, giving people different messages and all sorts. I hope they learn from their mistakes.

I'll second that! The lead up to the video shoot was chaos...I was convinced the whole thing was some elaborate hoax!

Hi all....why? what happened with the MySpace competition???

what DIDNT happen with the competition lmao!

well they sent out details what to do, where to send it to, what the prize was etc, where the gigs were...

but they never said the closing date.

the gigs were in may so when the dates started coming nearer, people were becoming quite anxious as to when the competition was closing, everyone was in overdrive.

and then! a really random bulletin from mika myspace!

they randomly said that the winners were already decided! And that the winners could even be VIEWED!

so everyone was like WTFFFF

we all went back to his blog but nothing changed!

next day they said the competition was closing at midnight!

so again everyone was like WTFFFF

and then the gig dates were changed! Everyone was so confused!

5 winners were told the next day when they entered for a particular gig. they then said the other winners to other gigs will be known on seperate days, and then the next day EVERYONE was told!!!

I was told i won the day before the gig!

everything was SOOOO CONFUUUUSING

AND SOOOO STRESSFUL

:mfr_omg:Why do people think that fans can be messed around like that?? It might not mean anything to the people that organise these things, but it means an awful lot to us mere mortals whose every waking moment revolves around how to get to Mika!!!

:no:

:mfr_omg:Why do people think that fans can be messed around like that?? It might not mean anything to the people that organise these things, but it means an awful lot to us mere mortals whose every waking moment revolves around how to get to Mika!!!

:no:

yeah.

ive created a bulletin on myspace to see if anyone knows. ive even written a message to Mika himself on MySpace. who knows, he MIGHT see it lmfao! well a girl can try.

yeah.

ive created a bulletin on myspace to see if anyone knows. ive even written a message to Mika himself on MySpace. who knows, he MIGHT see it lmfao! well a girl can try.

If you hear anything be sure to let us Know caz because i Neeeeed to know :boxed:

If you hear anything be sure to let us Know caz because i Neeeeed to know :boxed:

ofcourse i'll let you know!!

in the message i sent i did say he didnt have to necessarily reply back, but a bulletin or an update on his website would do nicely :thumb_yello:

i wouldnt mind a reply though lol :D

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I GOT A REPLY FROM PEREZ!

"not sure.

i may have to cancel my trip to london.

p"

Oh dear...:blink::(

Oh dear indeed!:shocked:

Is that all it said? I have been in touch with someone from the record company to see if they can help. ......I am awaiting a reply. Will let you all know IF i hear anything back. Will chase them again if nothing gets posted on Mikasounds.

I dunno whether to go or not now. If Mika was gonna be there AND the gallery was open to the public i would go, but it's gonna be a bit of a handful going on my own with my little one......might go on my own and have a 'jolly' (lol) and get my wonderful friend to babysit.......mmmmm......*thinks*:blink:

I'm not being funny, but these people need to realise that fans ARE important. Yeah we stand there, talk about stupid things that everyone enjoys but would MIKA, no, anybody in the business be anywhere without us? Well, not us personally, I mean fans. I think they should at least give us the correct information.

I'm not being funny, but these people need to realise that fans ARE important. Yeah we stand there, talk about stupid things that everyone enjoys but would MIKA, no, anybody in the business be anywhere without us? Well, not us personally, I mean fans. I think they should at least give us the correct information.

i quite agree. people are so disorganised nowadays.

PHOOEY.

So, we are still non the wiser at present............this is a bit, er...........all over the place...? Yeah, to say the least! I'm going on the 11th anyway. Have decided. They haven't changed anything on Mikasounds...........yet, anyway......

So, we are still non the wiser at present............this is a bit, er...........all over the place...? Yeah, to say the least! I'm going on the 11th anyway. Have decided. They haven't changed anything on Mikasounds...........yet, anyway......

hmmm. i gonna have to talk to my sister about this lol see if she's comfortable for a more likely opportunity to waste time in London rather than seeing the exhibition and Mika xDDDD

Well, there's still no news about this on Mikasounds, still says open 11th - 14th, but then again, anything could happen.......

I haven't heard anything yet and am going to have to try harder at finding out....i will see what i can do tomorrow when i get back from hospital. :thumb_yello: