HM (Happy Memories) - Mika@Alcatraz - Milan (Italy)- April 12 2007

robertina

thanks vicky....:blush-anim-cl:

i wonder what it will be when we live our glasgow and london gigs again! :blush-anim-cl:

sorry but i have to ask

are you that robertina mika mentions on dvd?

i guess he says "where is robertina" as far as i remember.

i am quite new and trying to catch up:wink2:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes she is :wink2:

here... there is only lonely one little roberta

i tell you a secret: Mister M started his career especially for to ask "whereisrobertina" when he goes out through the backstage's door :roftl:

Hello lovely ladies :wink2:

I am very much loving reading all your excitment from this !!!

I am so happy for you all, i have so much to see here and watch over next week !!! Thanks all, i have met Robi, Allegra and Avoca and i can say you were all lovely :wub2: I hope to see you all again soon xxx

it was great to meeta ya too, vicky! :thumb_yello:

robertina..? are we on the dvd too? or you at least..? :shocked: i missed that bit.. :blink:

what to say? my 1st mika anniversry :tears: * goes all sentimental too*

the music, that had hooked me for a little before i actually attended one of his gigs, was unbelievably better performed right in front of my eyes, first row central, the best position ever at a mika gig so far.

do you believe i got at venue at 3pm and was # 2 in the row??? now people starts to queue the night before gig... :shocked: how things change..

we got filmed and interviewed in the crow at gig and not by andy (mind ya, i had preferred andy to from-my-best-side-darling).

we were so naive as to still think the afternoon soundcheck was done all by mika..

seeing mr M in person on stage, bursting out for relax and thinking, wow, he's tall and wow, he's not bad at all.. :shocked::blush-anim-cl: THAT concert made the difference for me, mika wise.

and meeting him after gig was incredible too, nothing i had experienced before (being as i have always been usually starstruck), whilst we chatted with him in bits, for all the time he stood at 20 cm from us (mirtilla & me) surrounded by the crowd. :wub2:

and not to forget, meeting robertina and her lovely family, mirtilla, esperia & igor, hotdlp, adriano, whom i recently saw again in london (it's a small world!).

it turned out i had been seen my matt and allegra, but i am sorry i cannot reciprocate the memory. :blush-anim-cl: though i distinctively recall someone from behind me asking for an autograph (I could not turn, i was too pressed by crowd) and saying her name was allegra and mika smiling and saying that's my sister's name!

One of the best days of our life, wasn't it?:wub2:

No, no, Mirtilla! He will sing Over My Shoulder again! Please! I have never

heard it live yet, he must! :shocked:

dcdeb

Ow, I really hope he'll sing it again one day. Though it makes all those previous gigs some kind of "special", it would be awesome if he could sing OMS live again....maybe in the RAH?:naughty: (couldn't help it:bleh: )

AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

always told you she's a total waste of money and time.. :fisch:

I could have done the job better: I'd have made him talk about interesting things.. and enjoyed the task.. :naughty:

*subscribes so I can read later* :thumb_yello:

robertina, I love what Mika wrote with his signature. It's more than his name, and legible, and so sweet. :wub2:

i must apologize with you...i gave up my HM threads as i found it so long to prepare them...and actually i have not enough free time...but you were my best reader!!!!

i hope i can make some more though.....:blush-anim-cl:

brings back memories... first time I saw him live wearing that hoodie, bursting out from the darkness singing relax... :wub2: roll on, july: miss mika baby... :wub2:

OMG avoca, do you remember that??? I was litterally dying for an heart attach in that moment...:wub2:

I love reading this thread :wub2: Thanks for creating it Robertina :thumb_yello:

The youtube videos from the allmusic show with the Milan gig and the interview with Mika making pizza are some of my favourite ones ever!