Skinny Jeans are harmful to your health!!!!

Roxy♥Mika♥

Ok... so I don't know if this deserves its own thread or not... but you decide. I think it does. So I was Watching E! yesterday and they said that skinny jeans are harmful to your health if wore a lot. For men the effects are worse that for women. In guy's case they can get tingling in their legs and even be infertil! OMG!:blink: So when I saw the news the first person I thought of was MIKA! He's regularly wearing skinny jeans... That's all.. thught you all should know...:biggrin2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls eyes*

I doubt they've done much damage to Mika's groinal area, I mean come on they're always falling down...

:naughty: I agree :thumb_yello:

As long as he doesn't start doing like an argentine actor I admire, who wears skirts in summer...'cause they are not tight and they are fresh :teehee:

(Is my imagination or could I have seen Martin in tartan skirt once? :boxed:)

Edited by Romis

*rolls eyes*

I doubt they've done much damage to Mika's groinal area, I mean come on they're always falling down...

I expect you mean the trousers, not the contents.....:wink2:

(sorry: it is officially bedtime for me, or naughty-cornertime....:wink2:)

*rolls eyes*

Good point:naughty:

This debate has been going on since the 80s, and hasn't stopped people from wearing them. Can't see it changing tbh.

I expect you mean the trousers, not the contents.....:wink2:

(sorry: it is officially bedtime for me, or naughty-cornertime....:wink2:)

:floor:

Anna you made me laugh!!

Well, even the contents are under the influence of gravitational forces...:teehee:

I saw this on TV last week. It's if the jeans are so tight you get a tingling sensation in your legs, then you have a problem- you might get nerve damage...or whatever. :rolls_eyes: But, seriously, if your jeans are SO tight that you get pain in your legs, you're stupid! :wink2:

If they fit PROPERLY, it shouldn't be a problem...

It's just another one of those things that we are 'supposed' to be worrying about.

Edited by iadoremika