A USB Relax/lollipop question.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, anyone? :tears:

Another qu....how does it work....I put it in to the USB thing and nothing happens...

When placing a usb stick / thumb or flash drive into a USB port, (if on PC), it will open its own drive on the My Computer. I'd test this to make sure I am correct in saying this, but as I was typing this post, my mouse literally stopped working :[

When placing a usb stick / thumb or flash drive into a USB port, (if on PC), it will open its own drive on the My Computer. I'd test this to make sure I am correct in saying this, but as I was typing this post, my mouse literally stopped working :[

This is usally the case for mee to. I must be doing something wrong:blink:

Okay, ready:

It comes packaged with a piece of backing card about cd sized as pictured front and bacl bellow, on it is:

1. Relax, take it easy (new radio edit)

2. Lollipo

3. Relax, take it easy - Alpha beat remix

4. Relax, take it easy - Frank musik mix

5. Relax, take it easy - Ashley Beedies Vocal Disco Mix

6. Relax, take it easy - Video live from L'olympia

7. Lollipop - Video

All the files can be seen/moved as on a standard usb, so you can if needs must delete them and have your own mika usb, or you can use the flash file and view it all like you can on the dvd with relax graphics not the album graphic.

It comes with a silver/gold oily rainbow colours strap which reads 'MIKA Relax, take it easy / Lollipop' as has a ball chain and a tie for your usb to attach to the usb and/or your phone.

The usb itself ISNT a lollipop its a very small thin usb stick that looks alot like jumper/coat tags - about 1cm by 3cm and 2/3mm thick.

mikausb.jpg

That help?