The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Soooooooooo... Kata's in doing a strike not creating the new part, so i'll be the one doing it cause i'm bored...

we still won't explain our fun, cause it has nothing to see with the 1st one anymore :naughty:

But we love fruits, sarcasm, the :mf_rosetinted: smiley and we pretend we don't like Mika. except Jack, who likes him (but she's poor, lonely and weak, so we accept her). as far from reality that sum up could be.

God Save the Queen and the Apples ! :mf_rosetinted:

appleszi8.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see...

what usually happen here besides taking pics to show our funny times overseas???

well... usually, we're more than just me :blink: but i guess christine and suzy are queuing, bab shouldn't long, kata disappeared, jack posted from time to time, and i'm forgetting some who must have nothing to say...

well... usually, we're more than just me :blink: but i guess christine and suzy are queuing, bab shouldn't long, kata disappeared, jack posted from time to time, and i'm forgetting some who must have nothing to say...

I've always something empty to express:mf_rosetinted:

...and comes in only to stun you with a flash...

Soooooooooo... Kata's in doing a strike not creating the new part, so i'll be the one doing it cause i'm bored...

we still won't explain our fun, cause it has nothing to see with the 1st one anymore :naughty:

But we love fruits, sarcasm, the :mf_rosetinted: smiley and we pretend we don't like Mika. except Jack, who likes him (but she's poor, lonely and weak, so we accept her). as far from reality that sum up could be.

God Save the Queen and the Apples ! :mf_rosetinted:

appleszi8.jpg

Is she back from her Palladuim groupie- ing? :naughty: I think maybe she's not home yet?

lol ! you have bad taste, then you can stay ! :roftl:

in the previous episode :

Suzy, Christine and Sariflor were at the restaurant, posing for some pics to show off how fun it was in Toronto without us :mf_rosetinted:

Bah!

oh thank you! I'm the queen of bad tastes!

was it fun only because our absence??? :naughty:

Bah!

I had a busy day at the office!

In celebration of the new part and kata's strike:

appleacs.jpg

Nice, who is he? Where can I meet him? And why is he wearing that hat?

That must be me. About the best characterisation of me I have seen lately :mf_rosetinted: .

So this is our new living room? As long as it stays The Return of the Jedi and doesn't turn into the Phantom Menace I fine with it :naughty: .

That must be me. About the best characterisation of me I have seen lately :mf_rosetinted: .

So this is our new living room? As long as it stays The Return of the Jedi and doesn't turn into the Phantom Menace I fine with it :naughty: .

lol ! then we shouldn't post too much nonsense !! :naughty:

about the last one, niki warned us we were reaching 3000 posts so i opened this one, but actually, i hurried a bit too much, we were 200 posts away from 3000 posts :blink: i hope it doesn't create any problem/confusion...

lol ! then we shouldn't post too much nonsense !! :naughty:

about the last one, niki warned us we were reaching 3000 posts so i opened this one, but actually, i hurried a bit too much, we were 200 posts away from 3000 posts :blink: i hope it doesn't create any problem/confusion...

Yop, you should do some penitence... Repent...

OK guys' date='

This time if you accept this mission, I'm in :mf_rosetinted: .

After all, I'm lonely, and I might become poor...[/quote']

puahahah!! EM!!! how r you??

you have to stop with mika's gig..or...ask mika some money back...and you'll become rich again...