The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

ooh, thought palladium was not over... one is finished, the other starts :naughty:

Huh? :blink: I'm going to Hammersmith to stalk Palladium :mf_rosetinted: Would stalk them before that if I could only win the lottery, but I don't seem to be lucky :tears:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did I miss anything about that Canadian gig then? I can't be bothered to read it. And the pictures all look the same. :naughty:

yea true...but I only noticed that Mika is getting older very quickly!! (there's one horrible pic inside a car...)

yea true...but I only noticed that Mika is getting older very quickly!! (there's one horrible pic inside a car...)

Yeah, I read a bit and I think I know all I need to know, 2 mfc lollipop girls, they sang when doves cry and sexyback, andy was there....he wore the same costume, jumped on the M, and I saw the pic with the red eyes.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything about that Canadian gig then? I can't be bothered to read it. And the pictures all look the same. :naughty:

well... he sang... and jumped... was "amazing"... new covers 2 in 1 : starts with sexyback (justin timberlake) performed by saranayde and ends with when doves cry (prince) by mika + saranayde...

Yeah, I read a bit and I think I know all I need to know, 2 mfc lollipop girls, they sang when doves cry and sexyback, andy was there....he wore the same costume, jumped on the M, and I saw the pic with the red eyes.

Did I miss anything?

well... he sang... and jumped... was "amazing"... new covers 2 in 1 : starts with sexyback (justin timberlake) performed by saranayde and ends with when doves cry (prince) by mika + saranayde...

copycat !!! i guess we got it all :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Wow, I get my own disclaimer about not-not liking Mika on the first page? :biggrin2: I feel so special! :glasses3:

I thought Suzy was the resident Mika-lover among us, though.

Best wishes to her, Christine and Sariflor tonight!!!

--Jack

P.S. Hope your daughter gets well, Kata!

Wow, I get my own disclaimer about not-not liking Mika on the first page? :biggrin2: I feel so special! :glasses3:

I thought Suzy was the resident Mika-lover among us, though.

Best wishes to her, Christine and Sariflor tonight!!!

--Jack

P.S. Hope your daughter gets well, Kata!

but you are the one who tends to clarify things each time we say we "don't like him"... and yes you are special :wub2:

how's life not replying to my messages ? :sneaky2:

I might just pop in there and say " Wow, sounds like you had an amazing time, you are so lucky, I am so glad for you."

What do you think? :mf_rosetinted:

be my guest if you want to be nice, but no one would believe you :mf_rosetinted:

which horrible photo kata ? the one with red eyes ?? i haven't seen any "horrible pic"...

Oh ! and saranayde dancing half naked on stage, still as vulgar as when i first saw her at the zenith... but still good voice, she might be as nice as a puppy, i never had a chat with her, and have nothing personal against her... Hey !! wait a second ??? why am i justifying myself in here ??????? :blink:

be my guest if you want to be nice, but no one would believe you :mf_rosetinted:

Oh ! and saranayde dancing half naked on stage, still as vulgar as when i first saw her at the zenith... but still good voice, she might be as nice as a puppy, i never had a chat with her, and have nothing personal against her... Hey !! wait a second ??? why am i justifying myself in here ??????? :blink:

I have said hello a couple of times, but she didn't seem inclined to chat. Like I care. :naughty:

I have just come to the conclusion that the only good/interesting gigs are the ones that I go to. :mf_rosetinted:

They are amazing and I am so lucky etc etc.

I have said hello a couple of times, but she didn't seem inclined to chat. Like I care. :naughty:

I have just come to the conclusion that the only good/interesting gigs are the ones that I go to. :mf_rosetinted:

They are amazing and I am so lucky etc etc.

have you ?? so why do they all say with that cheesy tone that she's the nicest ??? :blink: maybe we don't have a nice face... so people are not enclined to chat with us :mf_rosetinted:

There are more people on this forum than ever, but still no interesting posts. Not even from us! :thumbdown:

Can you tell I'm bored?

Well, lots of things to do, just nothing I want to do.

Not want to order your ticket for the Paris gig?

There are more people on this forum than ever, but still no interesting posts. Not even from us! :thumbdown:

Can you tell I'm bored?

Well, lots of things to do, just nothing I want to do.

I feel the same really, think I'm gonna take that break now and return sometime next month :boxed: