Freddie's and Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5-The barman former Admin returns)

Sasje

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooo :huglove: how r u?

i have to write about mika... it has to be 2 pages or more... :thumbdown: and that

All began in 1983, in Beiruth (Libanon). On the 18th of August (it was a Thursday), Mica Holbrook Penniman was born as the third child of five. He had a younger brother,Forunè, and a younger sister, Zuleika Allegra. When Mica was one year old, in the Libanon the civil war started, and the family emigrated to Paris. Mica`s father, Michael Penniman, was a buisnessman. When Mica was 8 years old ,his father went on a buisness trip to the Libanon, where he got taken prisoner. The family got a fax from him every few weeks. After eight months in arrest, Michael came back to his family. Then, they moved to London, to start a new life. Before that, in Paris, Mica went to a tiny little French school, with only bout 20 people in every year. In London, Mica had to go to a massive French state school, the “Lycèe Français Charles de Gaulle”. His new school mates didn`t like his clothes and bantered him. Mica`s dyslexia became worse because of that and he unlearned how to read and write. His parents took him from that school and gave him lessons at home. In this time, Mica started to work on something different, too. He had a Russian singing teacher called Allah Ardakov. In the singing lessons, his voice became better and better, he learned to catch the higher notes and he learned how to play piano. 1994, in the really early age of eleven years, he sang in the Royal Opera House. Other performances and advertisement-jingles followed. 2002/2003, Mica passed his A-levels and starts to study music in the “Royal College of Music” . After two years he left the university because of his Pop-career. In 2004 and 2005, Mica did placements in Miami. Then he started to send Demo-CDs to record companies.One of them called him back and said, he should be a little bit more like Craig Davis. That made him very angry and he wrote “Grace Kelly”. The song became the number one in the charts. All over the world. Now he calles himself MIKA and works with Universal Music. His debut album “Life In Cartoon Motion” is full of hits. Everywhere, in every country, people download Mika`s songs.

is all i have, until now :thumbdown::bleh:

hellooo :huglove: how r u?

i have to write about mika... it has to be 2 pages or more... :thumbdown: and that

All began in 1983, in Beiruth (Libanon). On the 18th of August (it was a Thursday), Mica Holbrook Penniman was born as the third child of five. He had a younger brother,Forunè, and a younger sister, Zuleika Allegra. When Mica was one year old, in the Libanon the civil war started, and the family emigrated to Paris. Mica`s father, Michael Penniman, was a buisnessman. When Mica was 8 years old ,his father went on a buisness trip to the Libanon, where he got taken prisoner. The family got a fax from him every few weeks. After eight months in arrest, Michael came back to his family. Then, they moved to London, to start a new life. Before that, in Paris, Mica went to a tiny little French school, with only bout 20 people in every year. In London, Mica had to go to a massive French state school, the “Lycèe Français Charles de Gaulle”. His new school mates didn`t like his clothes and bantered him. Mica`s dyslexia became worse because of that and he unlearned how to read and write. His parents took him from that school and gave him lessons at home. In this time, Mica started to work on something different, too. He had a Russian singing teacher called Allah Ardakov. In the singing lessons, his voice became better and better, he learned to catch the higher notes and he learned how to play piano. 1994, in the really early age of eleven years, he sang in the Royal Opera House. Other performances and advertisement-jingles followed. 2002/2003, Mica passed his A-levels and starts to study music in the “Royal College of Music” . After two years he left the university because of his Pop-career. In 2004 and 2005, Mica did placements in Miami. Then he started to send Demo-CDs to record companies.One of them called him back and said, he should be a little bit more like Craig Davis. That made him very angry and he wrote “Grace Kelly”. The song became the number one in the charts. All over the world. Now he calles himself MIKA and works with Universal Music. His debut album “Life In Cartoon Motion” is full of hits. Everywhere, in every country, people download Mika`s songs.

is all i have, until now :thumbdown::bleh:

Hi there.

Wow!! That's a lot of writing.

Are you working on the yearbook?

well, it`s not from the mfc or another mika fanclub. i just have to write about a british artist, singer, band or something. i want to have more than 2 pages, but this is not a HALF page! :shocked::furious:

You could write about the tours and gigs he has done during 207-208.

And his Fan Club and you joined it and made loads of friends.

good idea. silly me, i forgot the tour :boxed:

ooh no... one of the hornets is outside, now, but where is the other one? i wanna know where it is... *looks around* aaah there u are! now i`m really getting fed up with u :angry: *takes a newspape and steps closer...*

My cat loves chasing butterflies and insects. She is called Gemma.