Le Zénith, Nantes (12-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MFCers !

I’m writing this report at home where I have no internet since I’ve moved to a new flat. I didn’t read the other reports. Apologize me if I repeat the same things.

I went to the Zénith with Em’ at 2:00 pm. I gave the lyrics of “How much do you love me” to the Mikawebsiters and the MFCers I met there. Thank you again for finding the lyrics last thursday. :huglove: The girls had the video in one of their camera so they could learn the lyrics before the gig.

I went to the supermarket with Em’ and went back at the Zénith at 3 pm. We waited, waited, waited and the time to run to be in the first row has come. I was a little bit scared about that: I was afraid there would be so many people that I wouldn’ t be on the first row.

The security guards yelled us “Don’t run, don’t run” and we ran, we ran. Yes!!!! Second row behind Olga. I didn’t expect it would be so easy. They asked us to sit down and when the front rows were full, they allowed us to stand up. And the pain began. Everybody pushed away. It was horrible.

18h30 – 20h: pushed away, pushed away, pushed away. They gave us water. We were so squeezed that we couldn’t take off our clothes alone. The girls around me helped me and I helped them.

20h: Yelle went to the stage with a flashy pink pant. She danced, jumped, … It was not too bad except the lyrics. She sang a song about :das: toys and all the teenagers around me sang the song “Je veux te voir”. I liked the man behind the keyboard. He was funny.

21h: Lil’ Mika came on stage and it was awful. Mika and the band were perfect but everybody pushed away! I thought “Why am I on the first rows?! Mika is here and I can’t enjoy it”. :emot-sad: I’d like to thank a security guard. A girl put her camera in front of my face , he noticed that and pushed her camera behind me. Thank you guy.

It was horrible until Holy Johnny. The girls next to me didn’t know the song and were quiet. I was happy. I sang the song. The band and Mika were aligned and I really enjoyed the song.

All the songs were great. The song “Big girls” came and Mika and Mikey “showed” us their asses and then Sarah (the new girl) did the same thing.

Now, little Cherisse is not the only girl. Sarah brings something sexier to the gig. Cherisse, you’re sexy too but it’s hard for you to show us behind your drums.

Mika smiled and was very relaxed during the gig.

When he sang “Any other world”, he stopped singing 2 sentences to look at the audience singing. We could see on his face that he was “Waaoooh! That’s amazing :shocked:”. I thought “Something is happening inside Mika”. He looked at Martin with a mix of surprise and joy in his eyes and Martin looked at Mika in the same way.

Then “How much do you love me”, I put my hands up in the air and sang the song. I wanted to be sure he knew we enjoyed the song. During the song, he looked at the first rows several times. I think he noticed we sang the song!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Then “Love today”! I looked at his underwears during the song. I was sure few songs ago that he wore white underwears and I thought about the why grey thread. And I made a mistake! He wore grey underwears.

And then at the send of the song, it was horrible. I thing I has been too pushed away during the gig and I needed to vomit. I thought “Breathe, breathe” but I had to go. I crossed the crowd and before I went away I noticed they started the choreography with the rabbit, the croc,…. I was vomiting during “Lollipop” and went back for the end of “Relax”.

I was waiting for Maxime (my boyfriend who came 5 minutes before the gig began) and Em’. I noticed a poster on the wall which promoted the gig. A girl came next to this wall and I thought she would like to take it. She didn’t so I took it just before another girl! Ill but not silly! :naughty:

Setlist:

Thank you Biche from Mikawebsite!

t9xy08.jpg

Em’ told me he said it was the best gig he had in his life. I wasn’t wrong when I thought he was :shocked:!

Then we (Maxime and I) went to my car to put clothes as I knew I had the time to do it before Mika came to see us. I didn’t want to vomit in front of him. I heard a girl who said it was the best gig she had in her life. My boyfriend (he doesn’t care about Mika but he supports me) told me he loved the part with the toys.

Then Mika came with his red bag. He looked like a student who had a date with his friends to go out.

More than 70 persons were waiting for him. He was smiling, he smiled, he always smiled to everybody. His cheeks must have hurt him at the end of the night. :bleh: He came and we felt that he was ready to give a signature to everybody. He took all the time he needed.

I told him that people from the MFC adored his new song and that we knew the lyrics and we sang it all along. He doesn’t seem to be surprised but amused. Mission accomplished!

I told him he must go to Québec. He said he would adore coming back there and that he will but he couldn’t give a date. I told him it was better to not promise things if he wasn’t sure to go. I think he’ll go the USA and Canada next year.

I gave him a package of Lollipops. I thought about one my friends when I saw it because it was in shape of a package of cigarettes. I took it and then I noticed “Rel@x” was written on it! “The Chupa Chups Relax bring you an intense moment of pleasure and relaxation” It’s for Mica!

0910.jpg

When I showed it to Em’, she told me it has the same shape than a package of condoms.

Well, I gave the paquet and told him it was lollipops for a maximum of relaxation and pleasure with :das: eyes.

Mica is like I imagined he was except the fact he’s a little bit smaller.

Then I saw the band. I didn’t know what to say. It’s strange. I know them but they don’t know me. I didn’t feel very comfortable. I only asked little Cherisse if she enjoyed France. Sarah was very shy: not easy to be new. Luke was shy too. Mickey smiled a lot and Martin!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: Waoooh! He’s so funny! He talked a lot.

The security guards wanted us to go away to close a little bit the barrier. It was only a little bit opened for Mica! The band was behind the barrier. I was :annoyed_h4h:! “And the band?! The fans don’t come only to see Mica.” Martin screamed “There’s a cage between us!” and then the band came in front of the barrier.

Then I wondered where Maxime was. He was behind Mica waiting for me. He told me that when the security guards “organized” the crowd, Mica had nothing to do and came to speak with him and 2 other guys. The guys asked Mika a signature telling him they sold the posters. that night.

Maxime asked Mika if it always happens like that. Mika “ Not always.”

Then we came back to see the band. Martin was telling to Fanny that he played golf during his days off and that they would take one month off for Christmas. He really enjoyed taking the pose and regulating the cameras.

Then the time came to go away. Mickey made fun of us giving 2 kisses to all the band! He found funny that French people always kissed.

End of the story!

EDIT: I forgot something. There was a guy behind Mica! When the gifts were too big, Mica gave it to the guy. And I could see that the guy thought "Why did they give gifts to Mica? Stupid fans! Stupid gifts!" He seemed to be very annoyed. It was hilarious!

A pic of that guy (on the left)!

07102410.jpg

Mika smiled and was very relaxed during the gig.

When he sang “Any other world”, he stopped singing 2 sentences to look at the audience singing. We could see on his face that he was “Waaoooh! That’s amazing :shocked:”. I thought “Something is happening inside Mika”. He looked at Martin with a mix of surprise and joy in his eyes and Martin looked at Mika in the same way.

Then “How much do you love me”, I put my hands up in the air and sang the song. I wanted to be sure he knew we enjoyed the song. During the song, he looked at the first rows several times. I think he noticed we sang the song!!!!!! :woot_jump:

Thank you SO much for this review Pamette!! It's so nice to read, so thanks for taking the time to write it all for us!

It's sad to hear about all the pushing and that, I wish people would have more sense:sneaky2:...But at least you did enjoy most of it, and seeing Mika from close up...

I'm sorry that you felt so sick though, that is terrible.

What you said about Mika during Any Other World really touched me. I'm sooo happy for him, he must be feeling on top of the world right now. He deserves it.:wub2:

Of course he came to sing and dance in front of us regularly' date=' I had my flashing heart on (thanks Pamette! I'm so sorry you did not get to be front row with us, you would have been more at ease, second row was so hard to stand because of all those stupid jerks! And I would have loved to have you no so far away from me so we could have shared the experience together!).[/quote']

:huglove: I thought the same thing!!!

I hope we'll manage it better in London! :biggrin2:

Of course he came to sing and dance in front of us regularly' date=' I had my flashing heart on (thanks Pamette! I'm so sorry you did not get to be front row with us, you would have been more at ease, second row was so hard to stand because of all those stupid jerks! And I would have loved to have you no so far away from me so we could have shared the experience together!).

:huglove: I thought the same thing!!!

I hope we'll manage it better in London! :biggrin2:[/quote']

So what did he sign for you ?:biggrin2:

So what did he sign for you ?:biggrin2:

I didn't ask anything! :bleh:

Just the pleasure to meet him and talk to him!

All is in my head! All I need is my memories! I hope i won't loose them! :roftl:

But I came back with the poster of the gig!

Thanks so much, Pamette! What a wonderful report! :thumb_yello:

So sorry you were pushed and got ill... but you spoke with Mika! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

I didn't vomit in front of him! I'm happy for that! :bleh:

I'm ready for London! I won't loose a song there!

I'll try the first rows and if I'm pushed I'll go farther.

:roftl: :roftl:

I will end up going at this rate .. btw .. what did he sign for you .. Im curious:biggrin2:

Nothing at all!

But i promise you to ask him a signature for you if you go to London!

And i can sign a picture of me if you want too. :biggrin2:

Thank you SO much for this review Pamette!! It's so nice to read, so thanks for taking the time to write it all for us!

It's sad to hear about all the pushing and that, I wish people would have more sense:sneaky2:...But at least you did enjoy most of it, and seeing Mika from close up...

I'm sorry that you felt so sick though, that is terrible.

What you said about Mika during Any Other World really touched me. I'm sooo happy for him, he must be feeling on top of the world right now. He deserves it.:wub2:

He was wonderful that night!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Don't worry for me! I have a second chance with London! :wink2: