Le Zénith, Nantes (12-10-2007) GIG REVIEWS

dcdeb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what??? mika was watching the play???:shocked:

We strongly believe so, he said yesterday that he was spending today in Paris, and in Paris he told a girl who had her rugby hat signed that he loved rugby... Come on... A rugby match like this and he's in Paris... Gotta be there!

thanks for you report Em':thumb_yello:

I hope Mika will be as generous at the end of all his gigs as he was for you in Paris or Nantes.

I have to wait again one month before seeing him in Luxembourg and I just hope that the excitement he shows at the beginning of this fall tour won't have vanished....

Anyway i'm happy for you all but please, don't make him cry anymore!!!!:no: I don't want him to turn depressive or something like that:bleh:

well, in a way he would be instead of Spears on magazine covers everyday which wouldn't be a bad thing......:naughty:

We strongly believe so' date=' he said yesterday that he was spending today in Paris, and in Paris he told a girl who had her rugby hat signed that he loved rugby... Come on... A rugby match like this and he's in Paris... Gotta be there![/quote']

:punk:

rugby is one of the best sport to see:glasses3:

We strongly believe so' date=' he said yesterday that he was spending today in Paris, and in Paris he told a girl who had her rugby hat signed that he loved rugby... Come on... A rugby match like this and he's in Paris... Gotta be there![/quote']

really? I can't imagine him watching rugby!

thanks for you report Em':thumb_yello:

I hope Mika will be as generous at the end of all his gigs as he was for you in Paris or Nantes.

I have to wait again one month before seeing him in Luxembourg and I just hope that the excitement he shows at the beginning of this fall tour won't have vanished....

Anyway i'm happy for you all but please, don't make him cry anymore!!!!:no: I don't want him to turn depressive or something like that:bleh:

well, in a way he would be instead of Spears on magazine covers everyday which wouldn't be a bad thing......:naughty:

all he need is a good crowd lol we will have to be on fire :punk:

woooow i can´t believe it!! i wacthed the play too.... but in my house :bleh: haahah i thought mika could be thereeee :mf_lustslow: haha

lol Are you trying to tell us that mika is not viril?????:biggrin2:

I think he'd last 3 seconds in a rugby game :naughty: . Time for the first guy to knock him down...

:naughty: :naughty:

but omg isn't that why we love him so much :wub2:

Oh but this is so VIRIL !!! :mf_lustslow: These I call men!!!

Exactly!!

That's what I think. :roftl: Or he'd be taken off of the field in a stretcher headed for the hospital and a full body cast. :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: Poor Mika!! :roftl: Maybe that's why he prefers watching the games then!!

:naughty: What exactly are you trying to tell me Em'? :wink2:

That he can try to run but they'll run as fast as him, even faster as they're trained! Result: he's get knocked down still within 3 seconds :roftl: :roftl: !

That he can try to run but they'll run as fast as him' date=' even faster as they're trained! Result: he's get knocked down still within 3 seconds :roftl: :roftl: ![/quote']

:mf_rosetinted: ok, you're probably right!

I was just thinking of the film "Waterboy" ...but in fact it does have any connection with Mika *lol* :biggrin2: