show your mika items!!!

lindemfc

I thought It would be a nice idea to post your pictures with all your mika items, cd's singles posters etc etc and tell us what you are looking for. Or maybe a special memory that you have with an item:wink2:

38300056xs7.jpg

39942165st7.jpg

91686377ur5.jpg

86560236zx4.jpg

13161486lf3.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why u place the dog and mika together??????? :lol3:

both of them are lovely ? :roftl:

and your siggy just make me :lmfao: :lmfao:

Yes, something like that..

Both of them mean a lot to me, in their own way (although my dog isn't with me anymore.. just memories :original:).

(and my room isn't that big :roftl:)

Thanks, I love my siggy too :naughty:

wauw!! You've got a great collection!:shocked: I love the poster with the white t-shirt en green jeans. where is it from!?

It's just the picture printed (A4) :naughty:

It looks that big because I have put the pictures together.. Wish it was that big :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I have 4 posters, the dvd, some pics from magazines, I still must print some pics, I don't have the album (I always only download albums)

But I don't care. I know stuff. O yeah, and if you find this belonging to a Mikacollection: I have 2 Word documents of 100something pages each, and at least 30 pics in my Images:naughty:

I have LICM (the Japanese, Europese, and the American edition), Grace Kelly (UK and Europese edition), Big girl (UK, Europese, and Flemish (?:roftl:) edition, Happy Ending (UK and Europese edition), Relax (Europese edition), LICM (deluxe DVD), Relax/Lollipop (USB stick, I'll get the maxi-single this week!), Love today (UK edition, and Dutch edition), A rosette, some mika posters, a mika shirt from the gig, and that's it :mf_rosetinted: