Mika @ Premios 40Principales Madrid 11 Dec 2009

TheBlackQueen

20091212l40l40act_33.jpg

mad15.jpg

http://www.los40.com/articulo/noticias/PROGRAMACION-TV-PREMIOS-PRINCIPALES-2009-DIRECTO/l40actn01/20091102l40l40not_7/Tes

More or less it says Mika will be perfoming at Palacio de los Deportes in Madrid on Friday Dec. 11th along with other stars like ROBBIE WILLIAMS, SHAKIRA, NELLY FURTADO, ALESHA DIXON, MACACO, AMAIA MONTERO, LA 5ª ESTACIÓN, PAULINA RUBIO, DAVID BISBAL, JAMES MORRISON, CARLOS BAUTE Y MARTA SÁNCHEZ PIXIE LOTT, THE KILLERS...

Broadcasts on 40TV:

11th December from 19.30 (live)

12th December at 16.00

13th December at 22.00

15th December at 10.30

24th December at 14.00

30th December at15.00

31st December at 09.00

1st January at 21.00

EDIT: just found the tickets here: http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/es/musica/madrid/palacio_de_deportes_de_la_comunidad_de_madrid_pdma/premios_40_principales_09/

Prices are 22€ and 27€

Edited by TheBlackQueen

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thanks!

time for group promotion! :wink2:

can you go? are tickets available?

I'm looking for any piece of info on the tickets, but all I see is the money will go to a charity called Ayuda en acción. No hints on prices nor release day, but I guess it won't be long, since it's less than a month ahead.

I don't think I'll go, it's a bit too much to buy a ticket only for one song, and I don't like most of the other artists, so I think I'll let this one go with tears on my eyes.

giulia...it's one song! :teehee:

focus on 2010 gig!

asun, you can watch it on TV multiple times though!:naughty:

and of course...record it :pinkbow:

Giulia, listen to mamma Robertina:naughty: Though it would be great to see you here

Robi, I can't watch that tv, but I'm sure it will also be broadcasted on the internet, don't worry, we will watch it one way or another:naughty:

*public service announcement: absolutely no offence taken, spanish people. this is smt that has nothing to do with you :mf_rosetinted:*

why oh why oh why oh why, mika, are ya in spain those days when you should be in london, since I am there..??!! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::tears:

*public service announcement: absolutely no offence taken, spanish people. this is smt that has nothing to do with you :mf_rosetinted:*

why oh why oh why oh why, mika, are ya in spain those days when you should be in london, since I am there..??!! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::tears:

Hey!! We have our rights too, ya know!:sneaky2::roftl::roftl:

yes, but you are in spain all the year, I'm in london for 5 days :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

I am happy for ya all o.c. :wub2: it's just bad bad timing, mika... :boxed:

I know what you mean, when he came last month it was the only week in the year I was abroad, and I haven't seen him since July 2008. Frustrating! :mad3::mad3: