Mika @ Premios 40Principales Madrid 11 Dec 2009

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be completely honest, I'm esp. sorry for my kids as they tried to see him once but hard luck. :boxed:

and we'd be all there anyway.

on the other hand, it was not guarenteed he did smt in london anyway. one can always dream though.. :blush-anim-cl:

to be completely honest, I'm esp. sorry for my kids as they tried to see him once but hard luck. :boxed:

and we'd be all there anyway.

on the other hand, it was not guarenteed he did smt in london anyway. one can always dream though.. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, I'm sorry for them:boxed: Hope they have another chance soon.

Welcome back:naughty:

I don't know if we're going yet, have to talk with Ana. To be honest, I wouldn't mind going, and 27 is not too expensive, but we'll see. It's be great if we three were there!!:biggrin2:

As for cheap accomodation, I don't know, Madrid is a very expensive city, but maybe you can find something, I'll help you, ok?

Edited by TheBlackQueen

I wanna cry! I use to go every year to this gig! I work for this radio station in my city and I CAN'T GO because I'm attending to my First Certificate English Exam the next day!!!!

I wanna kill myself xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Talk about bad luck!!! I'm sorry, babe, but it's all for a good cause:thumb_yello:

Hi there! thanks for the info TheBlackQueen, if not been for you I'd probably end up reading this maybe....next week? :roftl: I'm not reading new threads yet (you know what's happening to me, right?), I have enough with the old ones :roftl:

So Mika in December in Madrid - one song - 27 € hmmm I don't know what to do... Asun! let me know if you go and I join :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean, when he came last month it was the only week in the year I was abroad, and I haven't seen him since July 2008. Frustrating! :mad3::mad3:

Mika! bad boy! :gun_bandana:

:roftl:

Edited by hathor

No prob, Hathor, we're here to help :naughty: My head is a mess too, although everybody seems to be so willing for me to go (thank you Mici for the encouragement:naughty:). I think I'll wait for Ana to finish convincing me, she's the last straw against my will power:roftl::roftl:

Giulia darling, no news yet, don't panic, we have time (bt lok for flights all the same, hehehe):thumb_yello: