MIKA-Munich, 10 April 2007

MyFairyQueen

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, what an ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT show!!!!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2: it was such a great atmosphere, mika was brilliant of course, and he said it's incredible that he is in this city for the first time and receives this response (pointed at the cheering crowd). during "love today" he threw his braces in the crowd, does he always do that? never saw it in a video so far. lucky person who caught them! :wink2:

would've loved to meet him, but didn't have a chance :crybaby: think i'll spend some time in downtown munich tomorrow, in case he does some sightseeing, lol :naughty:

gonna post some photos within the next few days. i was front row, but most pix are blurry :emot-sad:

wow, what fun you must have had! he is a fantastic performer and his shows are so colourful!

I cannot believe that he threw his braces into the crowd, what a super move!he loves his braces and so do I!!!

please post the photos soon, can't wait to see them!

WOW, what an ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT show!!!!:mf_lustslow::biggrin2: it was such a great atmosphere, mika was brilliant of course, and he said it's incredible that he is in this city for the first time and receives this response (pointed at the cheering crowd). during "love today" he threw his braces in the crowd, does he always do that? never saw it in a video so far. lucky person who caught them! :wink2:

would've loved to meet him, but didn't have a chance :crybaby: think i'll spend some time in downtown munich tomorrow, in case he does some sightseeing, lol :naughty:

gonna post some photos within the next few days. i was front row, but most pix are blurry :emot-sad:

:punk: glad u had fun!!!

Yaaay! Somebody from MFC went!! Bexx and I were almost going to break down in tears last night because we didn't think anyone from here went! hehe

Waitinf for the pics Mellody! Glad you had funnnnn!!! :wink2:

MELLODY!!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

You are my saviour!!!

Like sou said last night we were getting really upset we thought Noone from the MFC would be representing us!!

Your pictures are absolutely FANTASTIC:thumb_yello:

So clear and :wub2:

Hey, grey undies! :mf_rosetinted:

And hey, that is cool... It looks like as if he has my name on his shirt! :roftl: :roftl:

My first name is Karin too. Copyright is such a nice thing... :biggrin2:

The person that caught the braces must be a very very lucky person! :punk:

what super super pictures

he's wearing his favourite hoddy again ,and , what a skinnyjack he is,:wub2: his undies showing again.:wub2: :wub2: ...and if anyone else has noticed in the t-shirt picture, the t-shirt is tight and,,:wub2: ,,just a bit tight around the stretched arm..?:wub2:

well, and more about the show:

- there wasn't a lollipop girl. just the animal costumes, balloons and confetti.

- mika said a few words in german (counting eins-zwei-drei-vier and stuff like that), and what was quite funny was that he said when he was in berlin the day before he was reciting goethe there, because that's the only german he knows, "like 'rauschendes bächlein' " - that sounded really cute when he said that, lol :original: (fyi: 'rauschendes bächlein' means something like "murmuring brooklet", and it's a song by schubert, see for example: http://www.recmusic.org/lieder/get_text.html?TextId=13390)

- he said that he had written "big girls" within 15 minutes. and that the first time he performed "billy brown" there were hardly any people there first, but during the song many came and started ballroom dancing to it.

hope i understood and remembered everything correctly. :wink2:

I wonder where Mika was during this day xD perhaps he did sightseeing in Munich :wink2: And thank you so much for these cute pictures =D

well, i went sunbathing at a sightseeing point (opera house) in munich the whole afternoon (just in case, lol :naughty: ), but i didn't see him. i got a nice tan now though... :roftl:

It just came to me studying the photos again... he threw the braces into the crowd during 'love today' what a teaser! And look at the picture without his braces on, afterwards, almost all is revealed...he needs his braces bigtime, for more reason than one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what super super pictures

he's wearing his favourite hoddy again ,and , what a skinnyjack he is,:wub2: his undies showing again.:wub2: :wub2: ...and if anyone else has noticed in the t-shirt picture, the t-shirt is tight and,,:wub2: ,,just a bit tight around the stretched arm..?:wub2:

it's a calvin klein t-shirt: :wink2:

ck.jpg

no, i just sort of stumbled over it when zooming to 100% :wink2: at an original picture size of 2000x3000 pixel, you don't have to SEARCH for details lol :biggrin2:

Hence why I said "observant" :wink2: