Mika name-dropped on the Y&R in relation to Katy Perry

Christine

Katy Perry is set to make an appearance on US soap Young & the Restless next week. One of the characters said "Katy Perry! I love her! I saw her open up for Mika!"

Maybe one of the writers was at the Troubadour gig? :roftl:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at Katy Perry's Wikipedia entry and I saw that she was making an appearance next week so I started asking around. Someone told me about the Mika bit. I don't watch TV anymore so I haven't seen it but I'm going to download the Katy Perry appearance next week.

how do people stand soaps? they are so cheesy! i used to watch Passions when i was like 5, and i was traumitized :lmao:

The Y&R is so bad it's entertaining - for about 6 months. Then I tune in again in 15 years time and pick up where I left off because nothing has changed.

I really like Coronation Street though.

The Y&R is so bad it's entertaining - for about 6 months. Then I tune in again in 15 years time and pick up where I left off because nothing has changed.

what you're saying about soap operas is so true!

i can't believe that katy perry is appearing in the Y&R and because of her appearance mika is mentioned there! i somehow find this very funny

what's next? the bold and the beautiful cuz i kinda watch it from time to time,lol

I really like Coronation Street though.

i used to think they were cool. i havent watched one in a long time though. i dont need to cuz my mind is like a soap :lmao:

omg:lmao: I saw a bit of that show once and couldn't stop laughing:naughty:

its all their expressions:lmao:

really cool that Mika and Katy Perry got a mention though:thumb_yello:

I really don't like that show, but I'd love to see Katy on it!

Katy Perry is set to make an appearance on US soap Young & the Restless next week. One of the characters said "Katy Perry! I love her! I saw her open up for Mika!"

Maybe one of the writers was at the Troubadour gig? :roftl:

I don't know who she is...:blush-anim-cl:

Is she a singer or what? Where's she from? I have no clue:naughty:

she's cute! nice image,i love her outfits.could someone please record for me the soap episode and perhaps,upload it on youtube?if it's not much trouble to do so that is :wink2: coz it's not on starworld channel i suppose,so i can't watch it.

Wow...she's pretty cool! What country is she from?:punk:

She's American. She's friends with Mika so that's why she opened for him in LA, which is what they were referring to on the soap.