Fan art for Mika's b-day present

nana06

For Mika's birthday present there will be many artistic parts so that everyone can be involved.

One of the plans is to do a collage of fan art. So I will need you guys to "donate" some art to our cause. :naughty: I thought that there could be two themes, one being drawings/paintings of Mika himself and the other artwork in LICM style. If there are any other ideas you can tell them here.

Of course I am open to any suggestions so if you'd like to help let me know :wink2:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks! ^^

i`ll post part 2 later...

are we going to do a collage??

i mean.. a BIG one with a nice back.. like a big drawing in the back to connect all the photos.. or something like that right?

Yeh a collage, something like that. But it will have to be part of the book so we need to know the book's size first.

Hey! robertina and Mirtilla made the shoes!

no..

those are mine shoes :bleh:

i know that Sivan painted shoes. i didn`t know that Mirtilla and Robertina have painted shoes too..

Yeh a collage, something like that. But it will have to be part of the book so we need to know the book's size first.

yeahh..

i`m also in taking part of the back cover.. but i need to know the size of the book and the idea for the front cover.. so that we can continue a line if we are going to draw something in the "wallpaper" of the collage..

no..

those are mine shoes :bleh:

i know that Sivan painted shoes. i didn`t know that Mirtilla and Robertina have painted shoes too..

Then I'm sorry!! The shoes are pretty similar!:wink2:

I've got 2 Mika-related drawings...they could possibly take part to the collage...before I have to find a way to scanner them!

Ok I know that for now we need more specific details from avoca on the size of the book, number of pages... So for now there's not much we can do other than try to figure out how to put the collage together.

If the space in the book is available, I thought we would need to do more than one, so they could have different themes. But I'm not sure if that'll work.

Any suggestions?

Edited by nana06

• 4 weeks later...
Ok I know that for now we need more specific details from avoca on the size of the book, number of pages... So for now there's not much we can do other than try to figure out how to put the collage together.

If the space in the book is available, I thought we would need to do more than one, so they could have different themes. But I'm not sure if that'll work.

Any suggestions?

Yes, 2-3 pages would be nice, coz we have sooo many talented people....inspired by Mika....and that thread doesn't need much text intro either....art is art....you ould ask Avoca, whether it would be okay or not! :thumb_yello:

Yes, 2-3 pages would be nice, coz we have sooo many talented people....inspired by Mika....and that thread doesn't need much text intro either....art is art....you ould ask Avoca, whether it would be okay or not! :thumb_yello:

Yes definitely :thumb_yello: I'll ask her.

Your art is so :shocked::shocked::wub2:Amazing, you're very talented!