Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

No. time of the month. sorry.

wow you do know me very well!!!

You already know about me lol

Actually, the word you are thinking about it is different. Pretty much it means gay. But the restaurant omitted some letters lol

is not a bad word. lol

It is spell differently.

YES - I do know you V E R Y well! I can tell when something is a bit 'off' - and don't worry . . I am in the SAME situation! Austin has been telling me all day that I am being mean! :rolls_eyes:

. . . Okay - in that case, it wouldn't really be a funny joke to play on the waiter! :aah:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. time of the month. sorry.

wow you do know me very well!!!

You already know about me lol

Actually, the word you are thinking about it is different. Pretty much it means gay. But the restaurant omitted some letters lol

is not a bad word. lol

It is spell differently.

but when you say it out loud, it sounds like the gay word lol :naughty:

i used to say that instead of malecon in front of my grandma, and she would look like this :shocked: "ALEX YOU DON'T SAY THOSE THINGS!"

i used to say that instead of malecon in front of my grandma, and she would look like this :shocked: "ALEX YOU DON'T SAY THOSE THINGS!"

OH NOW I GET IT! :doh: N O W I know EXACTLY what (word) yall are talking about! I thought it meant more the 3 letter F word opposed to 'gay' . . . . but, it is meant in a derrogatory manner? Or en espanol - are they one in the same? THANK God Austin is in Spanish I this year! He is teaching me SO much - and ALL I can contribute to him is wordy durds! :teehee:

Hi everyone and thanks Holly, would love to meet you all!! I'm traveling with my husband, he has met MFCers before and he likes it :biggrin2: Four a clock is quite early for us, but we will be there as soon as we can, if it's okay?

Hi everyone and thanks Holly, would love to meet you all!! I'm traveling with my husband, he has met MFCers before and he likes it :biggrin2: Four a clock is quite early for us, but we will be there as soon as we can, if it's okay?

YAY! :clap: I am SO happy yall wil be able to come. Don't worry -you can get there when ever it good for you. A lot of people are going to be arriving around 5:00, due to work or traveling! So it is perfect! Can't wait to meet you and your Husband! :huglove:

I am jealous! :sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

why r u jealous??

My mom did not it was a bad word until my hubby told us. lol

why r u jealous??

My mom did not it was a bad word until my hubby told us. lol

Tay wants to come with me. :teehee: I told her she can GO to a MIKA show as SOON as he brings his :das: to Florida! :thumb_yello:

. . . is that why your mom says it? :roftl:

Tay wants to come with me. :teehee: I told her she can GO to a MIKA show as SOON as he brings his :das: to Florida! :thumb_yello:

. . . is that why your mom says it? :roftl:

yeah... she keeps saying to annoy my hubby lol

Holly, I am heading out to lunch. I am soooo freaking hungry today. I'll be back by 2pm. And let me know what time is good for me to call you tonight ok?

hugs and much love!!!

yeah... she keeps saying to annoy my hubby lol

Holly, I am heading out to lunch. I am soooo freaking hungry today. I'll be back by 2pm. And let me know what time is good for me to call you tonight ok?

hugs and much love!!!

Okay - have a nice lunch!!!!

When you get back YOU tell me what is a good time for YOU and I will MAKE sure that NO ONE is on the computer . . . UNLESS you need me to be online too - then you can call my cellphone! Let me know how you want to do this! :biggrin2:

Okay - have a nice lunch!!!!

When you get back YOU tell me what is a good time for YOU and I will MAKE sure that NO ONE is on the computer . . . UNLESS you need me to be online too - then you can call my cellphone! Let me know how you want to do this! :biggrin2:

8pm!

yayyyyyyy for you !!! :roftl:

Tell me about it! :naughty: I just got home . . I had to pick the kids up today cause Austin had a FBLA meeting and Tay had a dentist appointment :doh: so that REALLY messed up what could have been a perfectly restful day of nothing-ness . . . guess I can look forward to that tomorrow!~ :aah:

Tell me about it! :naughty: I just got home . . I had to pick the kids up today cause Austin had a FBLA meeting and Tay had a dentist appointment :doh: so that REALLY messed up what could have been a perfectly restful day of nothing-ness . . . guess I can look forward to that tomorrow!~ :aah:

it sounded like a busy day. But like you say...you have tomorrow.

it sounded like a busy day. But like you say...you have tomorrow.

It was a VERY b u s y day! NOW I have a MAJOR headache . . . and NO pills! :shocked: I am going to MAKE SURE that the house is SPOT(LESS) when they return!!! :biggrin2: SHOULD make the witch happy . . . if only for a moment! :mf_rosetinted:

It was a VERY b u s y day! NOW I have a MAJOR headache . . . and NO pills! :shocked: I am going to MAKE SURE that the house is SPOT(LESS) when they return!!! :biggrin2: SHOULD make the witch happy . . . if only for a moment! :mf_rosetinted:

LOL :teehee::teehee:

so, what time do you want me to call you?

LOL :teehee::teehee:

so, what time do you want me to call you?

I am here - ad not going anywhere . . . so when ever YOU are ready! :thumb_yello: You are calling my cellphone right? Or do you want me to get off of here?